You walk in on them wearing thongs

°°°~Koshi Sugawara~You set you work case down, your weak noodle bones tired and your eyebags dark

°°°
~Koshi Sugawara~
You set you work case down, your weak noodle bones tired and your eyebags dark. You sighed tiredly inhaling the fresh homey scent of your home. You noticed most of the lights were off but your bedroom.

You walked down the hall, your shoulders sagging from exhaustion, walking in you let out a big yawn opening up your tired eyes. When you got adjusted to the light you saw Koshi standing there looking at you like you were a stranger. You tilted your head before trailing your eyes down his figure, your eyes stopped when you saw blue thin laced thongs on Sugas hips.

"Oh."

You were still very tired from work so your brian didn't really react but you were still surprised, "You look good babe," you yawned patting his ass before going to the bathroom to change. Suga let out a sigh of relief as you walked away. Thank god you were tired.

~Tobio Kageyama~
He lost a bet against his teammates and he didn't want to be seen as a chicken so he begrudgingly put on a thong and had to wear it whole 24 hours. After wearing it all day he was finally going to take it off, as he was about to take them off you came out of the bathroom that he didn't know you were in.

You were in the middle ths middle of brushing your teeth when you stepped out to greet Tobio but when you saw him you were shocked but more surprised he would do this. They did make his ass look good though.

"When did you get those they look good," you mentioned before going back in the restroom and brushing your teeth. Even Though you didn't react much you had a big red blush on your face. He just looked so hot in them, his little ass in the thin laces was breathtaking He was so cute.

~Toru Oikawa~
"(Y/nnnnnnnnnn) look at my new thongs!" Oikawa entered the living room with red thin underwear and literally nothing else on. You averted your gave as he was very exposed right now, "Oikawa where are your clothes!" You questioned looking away from him still.

"Don't need em, but don't I look hot," he asked sitting next to you, you moved your hands from your faced and looked at Toru but quickly realized that was a mistake as your eyes trailed down his body. "Come on you can look," Oikawa said climbing onto your lap, grabbing your face.

"There nice aren't they," Oikawa leaned into your neck " plus i can weat them while you fuck me," he whispers kissing your neck softly, your hands move to his back grabbing his skin.

"Fuck."

~Kozume Kenma~
You had bought kenma some thongs for your anniversary as more of a joke but Kenma was quite curious. They looked so expensive and he didn't want that to go to waste (even tho he rich) plus maybe they would actually look good on him.

He took the panties out of the nice box they were in and took pff his pants leaving his shirt on. He hesitantly slipped them on and was surprised at how well they fit him, he walked to the mirror and gaped at how good they made him look. Kenma turned looking at how his ass fit nicely in them, he then stopped when he heard clapping.

He snapped his head and saw you standing at the doorway looking at him. "Why are you just standing there?!" Kenma asked pulling down his shirt to cover himself up, you chuckled walking over to him ,"hey don't worry its not like i haven't seen you naked," you mentioned.

You were slapped.

~Keiji Akaashi~
Akaashi stood in front of the large bathroom mirror observing his body in the new black thongs he bought online. He spun around looking at all angles of himself, he lifted the sweater he had on staring at how the underwear fit his hips.

He felt your familiar arms wrap around his body as you hooked your chin atop his shoulder, "What you doing love," you asked softly still tired from your ling day. Akaashi smiled brushing his hand through your hair ,"These the new things you got, you look good," you commented.

He nodded giving you a kiss on the tip of your nose, your hands went down his body soflty feeling up his hips and then down to his thighs feeling the clothign sitting on his hips, "Aren't you tired," Akaashi asked knowing exactly where this was going.

"Hey who said i was tired."

°

°°