Meeting your ex

°°°

°°°

~Sugawara Koshi~
Walking down the streets of the city down to the local store for some food Suga clung to your hand both of you having a small conversation pointing at some things in the shop windows.

When you turned the corner of the sidewalk you two were stopped by someone saying your name, "(Y/n)?" you looked around before seeing.. your ex (R/n)

"Oh heyy," you said awkwardly with Koshi standing there confused, "Its been awhile huh, who's this?" they asked pointing towards Suga. "Oh this is my boyfriend Sugawara, Sugar this is my, um ex (R/n)." 

Sugas eye widened smiling awkwardly at (R/n), "Um hey well i'm gonna go see ya (Y/n)," they said walking off, you let out a sigh of relief you didn't know you were holding in.

"Whats wrong," Koshi asked besides you noticing you were tensed before.

"Nothing we didn't really end things on good terms but that doesn't matter lets go," you smiled kissing his head making him smile.

.

~Kageyama Tobio~
Standing in line you wrapped your hand around Tobio's waist leaning your head on his shoulder tiredly, "Do we really got to wait in this long line for some new boba flavor," you asked.

He nodded, "We have to," he answered going back to his phone, you sighed before someone tapped your shoulder, you moved your head up and saw your 'amazing' ex.

"Well if it isn't (Y/n) good to see you," they smiled innocently which you saw right past.

"Yeah wish I could say the same, look i'm kind of busy so bye," you said putting your head back on Kags shoulder. 

They looked at Tobio who went back to his phone, "so this is who you replace me with, man what a downgrade," they whispered laughing in their palm. Tobio snapped his head at them and gave them a killer death glare.

He grabbed your hand pulling you away not before tripping them as they tried to walk away, hearing some snorts and giggles around the cafe.

"No boba?" you asked being pulled away. "Not worth hearing that bitch."

.

~Oikawa Toru~
Toru and you were both sitting at your own table booth in a nice chill restaurant, you two were talking being all cute and cheezy with Oikawa sitting beside you his hand intertwined with yours.

"Did you see this they have some strawberry milk bread can we get that?" he asked with stars in his eyes you laughed saying a simple yes.

"Hey (Y/n) that you?" you heard a familiar voice and turned to see your ex, you internally groaned tensing up, "Hi (R/n)," you said, they sat beside you on the both with Oikawa looking confused.

"Soo what are you doing here? Still single hm? Are You busy?" they asked completely ignoring Toru making him gasp in offense. 

"Well y-" "Yup he's busy so, so sorry, truly, so if you could just you just leave, thanks bye," he said shooing them then going back to looking at the menu.

They look flabbergasted before getting up and leaving, you just laughed kissing Toru's cheek.

.

~Kenma Kozume~
You both cuddled on the couch watching your favorite show together, Kenma laid down on your stomach while you laid down against the side of the couch with a pillow behind your head.

You played with Kenmas hair while staring blank faced at the tv screen, your boyfriend was dozing off from you playing with his hair cuddling into your shirt but then got awaken by a loud banging from the door. 

"I'll get that," you sighed getting up and heading to the door, opening it you saw your ass hole ex boyfriend, "(R/n) what the fuck are you doing here," you whisper shouted seeing him.

"Good to see you too, but I got your address from a friend and thought maybe we should hang out."

"I told you to never talk or contact me, please just leave," you asked, Kenma got curious and came up beside you.

"Who's this?" he asked, (R/n) shifted his focus to kenma smirking, "Hey cutie the name's (R/n) his ex say your a little to cute to be with this bozo hm?" he said.

Kenma just looked at him before slamming the door taking your hand and pulling you back to cuddle, "What an idiot," he mumbled.

.

~Akaashi Keji~
You and Akaashi sat on an outside bench at your school talking to each other all lovey dovey like you two hugged each other with Akaashi place on your lap.

"Yo (Y/n) that you?!" you heard someone yell, you looked an saw your ex girlfriend walking towards you while holding some one else hand.

"Oh hey (R/n) its good to see you," you smiled at her, Akaashi raised and eyebrow but noticed that it was your ex by the picture you had showed him before of her.

"Yeah its been awhile this your boyfriend?" she asked waving at Keiji, you nodded, "Cool well this is my girlfriend," she said pointing at the girl standing beside her.

You waved, "I guess we both turned out a bit fruity huh?" she laughed which you returned.

It was true you both learned through your relationship your sexuality's and ultimately ended on mutual terms, not best friends but good acquaintances, "Well see you and it was nice to meet you," she smiled walking off.

"Same to you," you smiled, "She seemed nice," he said playing with your hair, "Yeah, she helped me find out a lot about myself and ultimately helped me be with you," you smiled, "Well I'm glad love," he smiled kissing your lips.

°°°