You ignore them for a day

Requested by -KUNIMISHUSBANDO

~
~Sugawara Koshi~
Suga entered your home with a bag of snacks for your hangout. He expected you to greet him but all he got was well nothing. "Sweetie!" He called out thinking maybe you didn't hear him enter but he got no response.

"Where is that boy?" He asked himself setting the things down on the kitchen counter. He walked to the living room amd was surprised to see you sitting there on your phone. You didn't have any headphones on and you could clearly hear him so why didn't you answer.

"Hey why didn't you answer me?," he crossed his arms poking his hips out but you still didn't respond. "Baby?" He said sitting next to you shaking your arm. Nothing. "Did I do something wrong?," he asked. Nothing.

"Hey don't ignore me!" He pouted, but you did nothing. He reeled his hand back, "Answer me," Suga warned, still nothing but you could see in the corner of your eye his hand reeled back in a chopping pose but you kept your act.

"Fine then," he said before bringing his hand down, "WAIT!" You said before he could hit you, "It was just joke!" You exclaimed. Silence. You slowly looked up to see Suga glaring at you with cold dead eyes. "No kisses. No hugs. No nothing. Two weeks," he said before walking to the bedroom.

"Wait Sugar!"

·

~Kageyama Tobio~
"(Y/n)!" Tobio yelled, he had been calling you for a couple minutes now so that you two could cuddle but you didn't come.

He saw you enter the living room where he was, "(Y/n)!?" He shouted trying to get you attention but instead you just walked past him to the kitchen.

He followed you to the kitchen and saw you looking through the fridge for snacks, you back facing him. "(Y/N) BOKE! Don't ignore me!" He said getting slightly angry but sad. You grabbed your snack and head back to the room, 'is he mad at me?'

He followed behind you still trying to get your attention but ignored. You layed on your bed and went back to watching youtube videos. Kageyama fiddled with his fingers as he stood in front of you nervous fearing you were really angry at him. "(Y/n) I'm sorry for whatever I've done to hurt you um can you p-please ta-"

"Hey baby I'm sorry it was a little prank you didn't do anything wrong," you said pulling him into your arms. He froze shocked before screaming, "BOKE!" He yelled hitting your head but then hugged you. "You will buy me all the milk and give me as much affection as I want! Dumbass."

"Fine, fine sorry baby"

·

~Oikawa Toru~
(Y/n) had decided to ignore Oikawa first thing in the morning by not walking with him to school making him walk alone. "(Y/nnnn) why didn't you walk woth me to schoollll~" he whined but pouted when you ignored his existence and just walked to your class.

For the rest of the day Oikawa tried to get your attention but he waa just ignored, like he wasn't even there. "Is he mad at me? What could I have done wrong? What do I doooo? Iwaaaaaa~" he complained to his best friend who was getting annoyed.

"Just apologize and leave me alone," he said, " Your right I should make him jealous by using my fangirls, thanks Iwa-chan!" He said going off to find you while Iwa just sighed. Oikawa soon found you sitting on a bench under tree (still in school)

"(Y/nnnn)~" he said but no response just as he thought, "Still ignoring me well fine I'll just go hang out with some of my fangirls, they invited me for a sleepover~ If you don't answer me then I'll just go there" he said checking his nails💅 You didn't say anything so Oikawa stood up. "Well bye then~"

You sighed, "Fine come here," you said, defeated patting your lap. "Yay~" Oikawa cheered sitting down on your lap. "I love you dumbass," you said hugging him.

"I know you do~"

·

~Kenma Kozume~
It all started with a simple request,
Kencat420 invited you to play (f/g)
Assdestroyer69 (I'm sorry) has declined your invite.
'Maybe he's busy' Kenma said to himself and went on playing his games for the rest of the day.

You were a little salty that Kenma didn't notice that much that you were ignoring him but you kept on going with it.

Soon it was late and Kenma had gotten tired of the games since all day in the back of his mind he had been missing your company and affection so he went to find you.

He was surprised to see you just chilling on the beanbag that was placed in his room. If you were here then why didn't you play with him or hug him like you usually do? "Teddy bear?" He said going and standing in front of you.

You just kept playing games on your phone making Kenma confused. He poked your head, "i want affection now," he said continuing to poke at your head.

You just swatted his hand away and continued playing. Were you trying to get back at him for ignoring you when he plays games? Were you mad at him for not spending enough time with you?

He suddenly hugged you very tight might I add. His hands around your neck sitting next to you, "I'm sorry... For not giving you enough attention..." He said desperate. You just hugged him back just as tight, lifting his chin and kissing him.

"I'm sorry kitten, you did nothing wrong it was a small prank, sorry for ignoring you baby," you said honestly feeling terrible. Kenma just smiled, relieved and hugged you tighter pecking your lips. "Though more attention does sound nice." You said, Kenma nodded and cuddled in your arms.

·

~Keiji Akaashi~
Curse Akaashi and his patience. You had tried ignoring him but he just left you alone making you extra salty. Curse Bokuto for making him so goddamn patient but also thank you. You thought to yourself but little did you know Akaashi was worrying.

He had been thinking about everything he could've done wrong and it eating him up. He couldn't take it so he went to your room and pushed open the door making a loud ish noise startling you.

"Please forgive me for everything I have done wrong. I would appreciate if we can talk about this."

Your eyes widened. It worked. But you had given up at this point, sigh "You didn't do anything wrong I just wanted to prank you but it backfired." You frowned.

Akaashi felt 40 pounds of worry lift off his shoulders, he let out a deep sigh of relief, "Thank goodness I was afraid you were angry at me," he admitted. You just chuckled and hugged him lifting him slightly off the ground.

"S-sorry," you said stuffing your face in his neck. Akaashi smiled softly, "Its alright just a harmless prank, now come help me make cookies," he said pulling you by your collar to the kitchen.

"Yes Ma'am."