You tell them you have cancer

Requested by kodzuken_auThis is bad in my opinion 😗✌~~Sugawara Koshi~It was a quiet day and Suga hadn't seen you all day

This is bad in my opinion 😗✌
~
~Sugawara Koshi~
It was a quiet day and Suga hadn't seen you all day. You had been going to the hospital more and more each day which worried Suga so he had gotten you some soup thinking it would help. Bleep!

He heard his phone ring and checked his messages to see a text from (Y/n)

From: (Y/n) baby❤
Hey can you meet me at my house please?

From: ❤Sugar❤
Oh sure I'll be there soon!

'He must've gotten out of the hospital' Suga thought to himself slipping on his shoes and walking over to your house.
~
Suga took out the key you had given him and unlocked to door, pushing it open he could see that all ths lights were off except for one in the dining room.

He walked over and saw you sitting on the table with your head in your hands, immediately Suga came and pulled up a chair putting his hand on yours.

"Hey what's wrong baby? Is everything ok?" He asked rubbing your back to comfort you. You lowered your hands and folded them in front of you it was obvious you had been crying but why?

You sighed, "I was at the hospital and they told md some not so good news," you said tearing up.

Suga beckoned you to continue so you just said it, "I've been diagnosed with cancer." You said it, Suga was shocked cancer? He didn't know how to feel, he saw scared but he was strong.

"Hey baby its gonna be okay, okay? Were gonna get through this together I promise."

You cried, tears falling out of fear but relief that Suga wouldn't leave you. You hugged him and cried for hours with him comforting you.

~Kageyama Tobio~
You had been sort of avoiding Kageyama ever since you had been let go from the hospital, Kags was very angry, confused, sad and worried.

You were also acting weirder than normal which made everyone worried.

One night you decided to stop avoiding Kags and went to his house. You sneaked your way through the back yard, climbed up the side of the house and entered through Tobios window.

Upon entering you saw Kags sitting at his desk looking sad looks like he hadn't heard you come in.

You sighed sadly and waltzed up to him, he whipped his head towards you upon hearing your footsteps.