Cuddles

°°°~Koshi Sugawara~ 

°°°
~Koshi Sugawara

Suga enjoys laying down on your chest when you two cuddles since its very warm and he feels safer with your hands wrapped around him.

The way you would brush through his hair making him feel comfortable and sleepy, he would trace shapes on your chest smiling softly to himself.  

"I love you baby," you whispered kissing the top of his head, he smiled looking up at you, "I love you too," he said kissing your lips then putting his head back on your chest.

You grabbed the blanket next to you placing it on both of you, hearing small snores you smiled closing your eyes. 

.

~Tobio Kageyama

He likes it when you two are facing each other, holding on to each other with his face in your neck taking in your scent.

Your hands rubbed his back making him feel calm, you whisper sweet words in his ear as he began to close his eyes, "I love you (Y/N) ..." he whispered drifting off to sleep. 

You just smiled at him, seeing how beautiful he was when he was sleeping, you kissed his cheeks holding him closer.

"I love you too Kags," you said falling asleep. 

.

~Toru Oikawa

He clings to you like a koala, he can be annoying with wanting cuddled but once you get into it, he is a surprisingly good cuddler.

His hands and legs wrapped around you as you both jumped in bed with you landing on the mattress first, "Cuddle me now~" he pouted holding on tight to you.  

You just rolled your eyes but didn't disagree since trying to escape was useless, you got comfortable putting your head on the pillow and placing a big fluffy blanket on both of you. 

Oikawa smiled widely since he loved cuddling you. 

.

~Kenma Kozume~ 

Kenma enjoys it when your leaning against the headboard with his sitting on your lap facing you with his head on your shoulder.

Your hands wrapped around his waist as his hand were wrapped around your neck, you were on your phone scrolling through it when you felt tired. 

You could feel Kenma falling asleep, so you grabbed a big blank wrapping around both of you snuggling closer to each other.

You gave Kenma a kiss on his neck before cuddling into his neck smiling and closing your eyes falling asleep.

.

~Keiji Akaashi

You were both on the couch watching a movie, your face was up against his stomach hands wrapped around his waist.

 Akaashi's hands were on your head playing with your hair rubbing your head softly, you were getting sleepy from the movie, snuggling closer to his stomach.  

Akaashi wrapped his hands around your shoulder puling you close to him; he kissed your head before closing his own eyes.

"Goodnight Akaashi..." you said, "Good night love."