You get jealous/someone flirts with them

°°°~Koshi Sugawara~(Y/n) and Suga walked around the mall pulling along the dozens of bags from all the stores they had gone to

°°°
~Koshi Sugawara~
(Y/n) and Suga walked around the mall pulling along the dozens of bags from all the stores they had gone to.

You two were finally done with all your shopping and decided to get some food at the food court, when you got to that area you both saw a nice cafe in the corner of the place that wasn't crowded.

(Y/n) left Suga on there table and went to go order there food from cashier. Suga made himself comfortable going onto his phone while he waited for (Y/n) to come back, as he was going through his phone a what looked t be middle aged man slid into the seat across from Koshi.

The man was smiling at Suga leaning on the palm of his hand while staring at the younger. "Can I help you sir," Koshi tried staying polite but obvious annoyance laced his voice as the guy eyed him like candy.

"Yeah you can, how about we get out of here huh?," he laughed an annoying laugh making Koshi internally gag at the gross spit that escaped his mouth when he laughed.

"Oh no thank you plus I have a lover already," Suga flatly said looking back to his phone to ignore the man.

The guy kept trying but was straight out ignored, he was about to say something when (Y/n) finally came back, "Is there something wrong here?" He asked placing there food and drinks on the table, the dude looked up and saw (Y/n)'s larger statue.

The dude just shook his head and quickly walked away, "God what a bitch," (Y/n) commented sliding into the next to Suga "You ok baby?" He asked kissing his cheek, Suga nodded.

"Was that guy bothering you, i can go talk with him," (Y/n) asked clearly ticked off by that guy. "No its ok i'm fine now," Koshi answered pecking the tallers lips making him smile.

·

~Tobio Kageyama~
"No thanks," Kageyama said again getting annoyed at the guy sitting next to him.

You two were both sitting in the cafeteria trying to enjoy your food when this guy comes over and tries to flirt with Kageyama while you were right there.

You were leaning on Kags shoulder trying to rest your eyes but this guy made it difficult, "You know I'm part of the basketball team" he mentioned flexing his arms.

You huffed lifting Tobio up and putting him on top of your lap scooting his food over. You leaned your head on his back making him blush, you turned your head to facs the guy.

"No one gives a fuck," you said yawning and turning your head back closing your eyes. The guy gritted his teeth standing up in a huff and walking away not before tripping over and falling making you laugh.

"Man what a dumbass," you chuckled leaning in and kissing Tobios neck making him shriek slightly, "Mine," you mumbled making Kageyama blush furiously, "Idiot."

·

~Toru Oikawa~

You and Oikawa were just walking around the school after class had ended, you two were just walking around while talking, well more like you were listening to his stories.

While you two were talking you saw some of Oikawas biggest fans from faraway and it looked like they were searching for someone. 

"God what are they doing here," you mumbled watching from afar as they continued looking and that's when they spotted you two. You groaned as you saw them making there way over to you, you groaned knowing it would ruin your mood.

"What is it?" Oikawa asked looking at your annoyed face, "Your fangirls are heading over here," you answered seeing how they got closer, "Oh where," he asked.

Before he could look around you wrapped your arms around him pulling him closer to your chest, "(Y/n) what are you doing?" he asked gazing up you, you grabbed his cheek and pulled him in for a kiss making him gasp. Oikawa put his hands on your chest wrinkling your clothes as he pushed you away a little. 

"(Y/n) there watching," Oikawa whined seeing the girls stop in the corner of his eyes, you kissed him again pushing your tongue inside his mouth making him gasp again put you pulled away once you saw the blushing girls walk away awkwardly.

You felt Oikawa slap your chest, "What was that for!" he asked his face red, you laughed kissing his forehead, "sorry just had to get them away."

·

~Kozume Kenma~
Kenma had made this new online friend and that was no problem but it became one when they decided to shoot their shot with Kenma.

They had been flirting with him non stop even asking him out but of course Kenma rejected, you were all angry and huffy since they kept flirting with YOUR boyfriend. Kenma was thinking of blocking them since the began to get annoying.

"You should block him," you peered over Kenmas shoulder as he sat on your lap. You saw that same person trying to shoot their shot once again, "maybe," he said focusing on hus game.

You huffed through your nose getting and idea, you paused kenmas game and grabbed kenmas phone from his hands making yell a hey, opening the camera, you pulled his face towards you and kisses his lips, you rubbed his hips while pushing your tongue in his mouth making him moan and close his eyes.

He was always weak for your kisses. You snapped the photo showing you making out with him. You sent the photo to them and blocked their number, you set the phone down and decided to finish what you started.

·

~Keiji Akaashi~

You walked down the hallways of the school, trying to pass the time as you waited for Akaashi to finish up with volleyball, "Sorry but I have a boyfriend," you heard the familiar sound of your lovers voice just from around the corner. 

You stopped and peaked around the corner seeing a girl clinging onto Akaashis hand as he was getting water from the fountain. "Come on why have him when you can have a girl like me," you could clearly see Keijis uncomfortable expression as he tried to push her off.

"No thanks, can you let me go now," he said again pushing her off harder this time, the girl still nagged trying to get Akaashi to change his mind.

You decided to help out your lovely boyfriend and made your way over putting your arm around Akaashi's shoulder, "hey baby whats going I thought you had practice?" you asked trying to switch the topic, you noticed AKaashi's relieved face and the girls annoyed one. 

"Oh yes I just needed to use the restroom," you nodded looking over to the girl still standing there, "And who are you?" you asked, she huffed and walked away not caring to answer your question. 

Keiji sighed in relief hugging you back, "Thanks," he said looking up at you, "No problem babe, you looked annoyed," you chuckled kissing the tip of his nose, he nodded cuddling into your shirt, you smiled hugging his waist.

°°°