How he/you asked you/him out

°°°~Koshi Sugawara~

°°°
~Koshi Sugawara~

You asked him out

You guys had been talking more ever since that interaction, he would usually help you when you got into fights, but he was fine with it. You guys had nice conversations daily and you had caught feeling for him, so you decided to ask him out.

You had gotten into another fight and here you were with Suga cleaning you up.

"You know you should be careful and not get into fights," he suggested cleaning your bleeding eyebrow, "Sorry" you mumbled. He smiled and shook his head.

You sat there thinking before, "Suga would you maybe want to go to a café or something sometime?" you asked shyly looking away.

Suga stopped his movements which worried you before he looked at you, "(L/N) (Y/N) are you asking me out?" he raised his eyebrow smiling. "Y-yeah" you said still looking away, he then grabbed your hand, kissing it.

"I'd love to."

.

~Tobio Kageyama~

He asked you out

After that you guys would often bump into each other and talk for a while, he was awkward first few times, but he loosened up more.

One day you were walking back to your locker to grab some things when a note fell from your locker. You opened it too see please meet me by the vending machine afterschool, you had a feeling about who it was but brushed it off.

You decided to go and waited near the vending machine, you looked to see Kageyama standing in front of you. You smiled and then he ducked his head down bowing at you,

"Please go out with me!" he asked bowing shaking with a big blush. You looked shock before smiling. Lifting his head up, he stared at you, "Of course."

.

~Toru Oikawa~

He asked you out (sort of)

Ever since Oikawa saw you, he would try and find you to talk to you, he would flirt a lot, but you didn't really care.

One time you were hanging out at the benches outside the cafeteria during lunch, you two were talking and having a conversation when a group of girls came over.

They were all blushing until one spoke up, "We just had a question," she said. Oikawa smiled giving them his charming smile, "Continue," he beckoned, she blushed again, "Are you two dating?"

This made you both freeze up until Oikawa smirked, "Of course" he said wrapping his arms around your neck squishing his face with yours and giving you a peck on the cheek.

You blushed but played along, they all squealed and ran off. "Come to my place afterschool" he said giving you a piece of paper and walking off, and that was how it all started

.

~Kenma Kozume~

You asked him out

You guys had been friends for years now and you were great friends, it was near the end of junior high, you had liked Kenma for a long time and wanted to make it official before high school.

You were both walking home from school one day, he was not on his phone this time. It was quite until you spoke up, "Kenma?" you asked. "Yeah?" he responded, you sighed before speaking, "I like you a lot and I want to go out with you," you said.

It was quite after, Kenma had stopped walking which made you stop as well, you looked back at him only to see him blushing looking at you.

You could tell he was really nervous, "Hey its ok, I just wanted you to know, its alright if you don't feel the same way" you said grabbing his shoulders and rubbing his back.

"Me too" he answered, you looked confused at that, "I like you too." He smiled, you smiled and nodded, "Alright, good."

.

~Keiji Akaashi~

He asked you out

Akaashi and you kept bumping into each other so you guys eventually became friends, you would hang out at lunch and sometimes afterschool.

Once you and Akaashi were hanging out near a local lake without Bokuto since he was busy. You were walking around skipping rocks, laughing and having fun, you found some flowers and made a flower crown giving it to Akaashi, he smiled taking it.

Akaashi looked at you smiling with a blush on his cheeks, "(Y/N)-san I was wondering something," he started. "Yeah?" you asked, he took a deep breath, "I was wondering if you want to go out sometime, like a date?" he asked.

You blushed surprised he would ask someone like you on a date, you slowly grabbed his hand, "Yeah I would like that."

°°°