Arguments

°°°

°°°

~Sugawara Koshi~
"(Y/n) come on you're overreacting," Suga said following you into your house after you had just come back from a hangout with some friends but what you both didn't know was that Sugas ex was there too.

They had a lot of history and they ended their relationship on semi good terms so they were still friends. "Suga you're not even trying to think about this in my point of view," you sighed putting your coat up on the rack.

"It was just a stupid comment," he said crossing his arms over his chest and sat on the sofa, "Suga he tried to get you to go back with him, it was multiple comments," you said sitting next to him.

"He leaned into you every time he laughed and put his hand around your waist while I was right there, you didn't even stop him," you said trying to get him to understand, "I thought he was just being friendly," he said. "When we left he even tried to kiss your cheek before I stopped him, imagine if my ex did that to me," you said making him pause and think.

He knew that his ex was overstepping but he didn't want to admit it. "I know, I'm sorry,  I just didn't know what to do, I really wanted us to be able to be friends," he said pulling you into a hug.

"I know you miss hanging out as friends but I don't think he wants to just be friends, Suga nodded with small tears, "I'm sorry for not listening before, I know if your ex ever did that I would beat the fuck out of them," he said making you laugh and kiss his cheek as you stayed hugging for a little longer.

·

~Tobio Kageyama~
You sat on the chair that sat in the corner of the gym while boredly watching your boyfriend practicing while it pitch dark outside. "Kageyama that's enough it's getting late," you said walking up to him as he was practice his sets, he just glance at you before going back to practicing.

This was the fourth time this week he stayed late and you could see he was getting tired, "Kags don't ignore me," you said grabbing the ball from his hand, "Give it back," he said looking at you with his hand stretched out. "You're overworking yourself too much I know you want to get better but you need to rest," you said but he just walk to the basket and picked up another ball.

"I need to get better and faster to catch up with Hinata, you can just leave if you are going to annoy me," he said. "Tobio if you keep doing this you're gonna get burnt out and then you won't even be able to play, you need a rest," you said standing right behind.

He stopped and turned to you, he looked like he was thinking hard, he knew in some sense you were right but he wanted to get better "I'll buy you those pork buns you like," you said with a smile.