How you met

°°°~Koshi Sugawara~I

°°°
~Koshi Sugawara~
I

t was in your guys first year; you had just gotten into a fight with a third year since he thought it was a good idea to call you the f slur.

You bought your fist to his face causing it to break making the guy let out a loud scream of pain. His friends both pulled you off and tossed you to the ground hitting the floor with a loud groan.

They gave you a few kicks in the stomach but stopped to help there bleeding 'friend'.

You took this time to get up slightly coughing from their kicks to your stomach but they were weak so it didn't hurt too much.

One of the guys took out a small blade as you were busy trying to regain your composure, he swung it around trying to cut you which he did right in the side of your ribs, he cut through the skin making you scream out but adrenaline rush and you then grabbed his wrist twisting it.

He dropped the knife and ran off with his friends following him in a panic.

Walking away from the scene you moved off to a more secluded area of the school in between two of the buildings. You lifted your shirt up relieveing a small gash in your side leaking blood.

Though it was painful you knew it could've been worse. You got out your water bottle pouring it over you cut in attempt to stop the bleeding, but blood still continued to gush out of the cut making you wince in disgust.

Someone then crouched in front of you, you looked to see a silver haired boy with a first aid kit, “Can I help you?” he asked. You just nodded, he smiled grabbing your head and wiping the blood from your face, “What's your name?” he asked, “(Y/N) (L/N) augh!” you answered yelping from the stinging. “Sorry! Oh, and my name is Koshi Sugawara,” he said putting his supplies away, you smiled slightly.  

“Nice to meet you Sugawara.” 

.

~Tobio Kageyama~

You had just gotten out of class and went towards the gym to the vending machine, you stood there deciding what to get before settling on some strawberry milk. 

You payed and as you were grabbing the beverage you heard from behind you, “Damn it I don’t have enough.”

You looked back to see a blue haired boy with an angry pouty face eyeing the milk in the machine. You then inserted more money getting a milk. 

You turned back to him and held out your hand, “Want one? I got an extra on accident,” you offered. He looked at it before slowly grabbing it, “T-thanks” he said you just smiled and waved at him, “Well bye!” 

“Wait!” he shouts as you were walking away, you turned back to him, “What’s your name?” he asked. You smiled, “Call me (Y/N).” 

.

~Toru Oikawa~ 

It was your guys second year and you had just gotten lost since you had never been in that part of the school before. 

You were walking around until you heard girly screams, you went that direction only to see a bunch of little girls surrounding a brown-haired boy. 

 You rolled your eyes and accidently made eye contact with him, he wiggled his eyebrows winking at you, you slightly blushed but ignored it.  

You then saw black haired boy hit him on the head and pull the boy away from the crowd but as he was being dragged away, he looked at you and you and did the phone signal mouthing, "call me~ "

.

~Kenma Kozume~ 

You were Kuroo’s cousin so when you guys were young you would visit often, usually when you visited his house Kenma was there too.

One time you had gone to Kuroo’s house for another visit, when you entered his room you saw a black-haired cat like child.

You smiled when you saw his gaming console, “Hey I have one too! Wanna play?!” you asked pulling it out from your bag. 

He looked nervous but when you bought out your game he nodded, you smiled sitting next to him but not too close. “My name’s (Y/N) by the way, what’s yours?,” you said, he looked down before mumbling, “Kenma” 

“Kenma! That’s a nice name!” 

You guys have been friends ever since 

.

~Keiji Akaashi~

You were walking through the halls of Fukurodani trying to get to your class in time, you were turning the corner when you knocked into something.

You fell with a groan before opening your eyes to see a white-headed boy also on the floor.

You got up dusting yourself up, you looked over to see a black-haired male helping him up, he then looked at you. 

“I’m very sorry, we did not see you there,” he bowed, “Yeah sorry! I couldn’t see you coming!” the ‘Bokuto-san’ said. 

You awkwardly waved it off, “No, no its fine, it was my fault, I should’ve watched where I was going,” you said nervously scratching your neck.  

“Oh well its ok! My names Bokuto by the way! And that’s Akaashi!” he exclaimed pointing to the other boy, you blushed and waved he waved back smiling at you, “Well I’m (Y/N)! Um- I got to go bye!” you walked away. 

Damn he was pretty

°°°