When you get sick :0

°°°

°°°

~Koshi Sugawara~

“Here you go,” Suga said handing you a bowl of chicken noodle soup, sitting up you took the bowl and slowly took a sip before placing it on the drawer next to the bed.

You leaned back on the headboard while Suga replaced the cloth on your head with some cold water.  

“Are you ok do you want more blankets or pillows?” Suga asked putting the cloth on you head, you shook you head ‘no’.

He nodded and then got up grabbing the remote and turning on the TV putting on a movie he thinks you’d like then sat down on the edge of the bed. 

You sat up and crawled towards him wrapping your hands around his waist and putting your head on his back while laying on your stomach (idk) “No bad (Y/N)” he said standing up and crossing his hands over his chest. “But Sugaaaaaa,” you whined a little, he just sighed and walked towards the door.  

 “I’m going to go to the store and buy some more soup and you're going to rest while I'm gone understand?” he asked, “But-” you got interrupted, “Understand?” you just nodded and layed back down, Suga smiled and left the house. 

·

~Tobio Kageyama~

He was nervous as hell, grabbing all the medicine he could find and bringing it to you, he went to the store and brought all the soup he could find that he thought would help you.

Kageyama then burst through the door with three bowls of soup on a tray and a bag of medicine, “Woah kags!” you said surprised from the sudden entrance. 

 “I brought you some soup and medicine!” he announced shoving the medicine to your chest. “Hey, it's ok baby” you reassured him, he calmed down “Now can you go get me a glass of water baby?” you asked instructing him, he nodded aggressively leaving the room and coming back with some water. 

 “Now can you pick out the (insert medicine name here) for me?” he nodded pick it out and handing you it to you, you took two out and swallowed then laid back down. 

Kags just stared at you as you slept before he rushed out of your house realizing he still had school. 

·

~Toru Oikawa~ 

Oikawa ran around the room, “What do I do?!” he asked/shouted going through the cabinets to try and find the right medicine.

He looked in the fridge seeing to find any food or drink that could help you, he then grabbed some milk bread and ran to your room.  

“Here take this!” he exclaimed giving you the bread. You just stared at it wondering how the hell he would think this would help you.

“Toru what is this?” you ask staring at him. “It's... milk bread,” he said his voice lowering when he realized how dumb it was.

"Well, I don’t know!?” he shouted while you just sighed laying back down. “Oh, I know!” he ran out of the room getting a brilliant idea.

He called Iwa-chan. “Shittykawa, you can’t even take care of your boyfriend!” you heard Iwa say through the phone, “Iwa-chan so mean~” Oikawa cried. 

·

~Kenma Kozume~

Despite what we all thought he actually took care of you very well, right now he was sitting on a chair next to your bed feeding you some soup.

“Open,” he said as he fed you another spoon, “Thank you kitten~” you said smiling at him, he just blushed and nodded “No problem,” he answered feeding you another spoon then putting it on the desk. 

 He left the room and came back with another wet rag replacing the new one. “Give me kisses~” you said feeling loppy from the sickness holding out your hands.

“No you don’t get any until you make a full recovery,” he said walking back to the desk and playing on his games, “But that could take weeks or months!” you said doing a dramatic pose falling back on the bad.  

Kenma just shrugged still staring at his game screen, you sighed pulling the covers over yourself and sleeping.

Kenma looked at you and stood, he saw you asleep and gave you a small kiss on the head before sitting back down, you smiled before actually going to sleep. 

·

~Keiji Akaashi~

Keiji entered the room with a pillow putting it under your head, he took the empty bowl of soup that was on your desk and walked into the kitchen putting it in the sink to wash for later.

He went back to the room and felt your forehead and neck, he felt how hot it was and furrowed his eyebrows, “I want you to rest for at least a week, “he said putting the blanket on your body.  

You nodded, “Thank you Akaashi for taking care of me," you thanked him, he smiled, “Your welcome now sleep dear,” he said about to leave the room when you called him, “A-Akaashi can you um- sleep with me for a bit it's hard to sleep.”  

He just smiled and sat down next to you, “Try to sleep, I’ll be here,” he said you put your head on his stomach and closed your eyes finally getting some good rest, Akaashi played with your hair before he also fell asleep hugging you.  

°°°