You get caught doing the deed

Warning: Nsfw!

Warning: Nsfw!

°°°

~Sugawara Koshi~
Yours moms stepped inside your house (thats right you got lesbian moms) with the extra key you had given them for emergencies but they just wanted to stop by.

"(Y/n)!" They called out for you but you didn't answer so they walked carefully around before going to see if you were in your room.

They cautiously opened it and was met with the sight of you on top of Suga in an intimate position, "Holy fvcking sh!t" your mom screamed covering hers and your other moms eyes before shutting the door roughly.

"We'll come back later!" She screamed before leaving, Suga put his hand over his face letting out a groan ,"I cannot believe that just happenedddd."

"Hey its ok no need to be embarrassed," you tried to comfort him.

His face was red and hot he continued covering his face from embarrassment, you just chuckled before continuing your movements.

·

~Kageyama Tobio~
Tobio sat on the kitchen counter completely naked except for a loose shirt while (y/n) and him were making out while (y/n) moved his hips up at a fast pace inside of Tobio.

They were getting more into it but failed to hear the doorbell ring and sadly they had also completely forgotten they invited their friends for a small get together.

So when they heard gasps and small shrieks from the doorway of the kitchen they almost immediately pulled away and turned to see their red faced friends.

"Just give us a second," you said after a long silence filled the room. You both got yourselves ready putting your scattered clothes back on to face them and cleaned the counters before walking out to the living room where your friends sat on the couch still red faced not looking at you.

You both sat down with them and silence once again fillled the room, "(Y/n) has a pretty big dick," Hinata finally said breaking the silence.

"DUMBASS!"

·

~Oikawa Toru~
"(Y/n)~ so touchy ngh~" Toru moaned as he rode your dick roughly pushing his ass onto you while you tried your best to thrust inside of him but your body was already sensitive.

Hajime coughed from the doorway, way too used to walking in on you two, Oikawa and you completely stopped turning to look at him.

"I left my notebooks here but i see you two are busy so I'll just..." He said walking over past your bed where you both sat stil grabbing his books and walking out.

"Have fun you horny shits," he said before shutting the door he came through.

"We will Iwa, byeeeee~" he waved him off with a smile before turning back to your flustered hot face. "Oh don't be embarrassed its just Iwa-chan, lets continue, yeah?"

·

~Kenma Kozume~
"Ah! A-ah!~ yeah!~" he moaned from your rough thrusts inside of him, you were both in the middle of an intense passionate moment.

Kenma was laying in the bed with his back pressed against the sheets and his legs around your waist. Things got rougher but it was soon disturbed by a loud bang.

You both whipped your heads to the door and saw Kuroo "Holy fucking balls my eyes!" He screamed dramatically covering his eyes, "My poor innocent eyes!"

You groaned throwing a pillow at him "Get out," you groaned prompting him to leave which he did after being a little more dramtic. Kenma was pissed but extremely embarrassed.

It took some time to get back in the mood from the rude interruption but you managed.

·

~Akaashi Keiji~
"M-mmm~" Keiji moaned while he sat on your waist, moving his hips sensually against you as you gently thrusted into him making him moan more.

A blanket was draped over your bodies as he put his hand on your chest contuing to ride you, "Akaashi~" you whispered his name under your breath looking up at his pretty face.

You were about to take things further and move positions to ravish your boyfriend but before you could even think about it the door slammed open hitting the wall showing Bokuto and Kuroo standing there.

You both jumped but didn't think to move since you hadn't processed wtf happened, thank god for that blanket covering you two.

"AHHHHHHH!""AHHHHHHH!" they screamed rather loudly at the same staring at you, Akaashi looked at them with a deadpan and an absolutely irritated face.

"Leave."

"Right sorry please continue," Kuroo said closing the door slowly while pulling a frozen Bokuto along with him.

A/n: Heyyyyy