You over work yourself

~

~

~Sugawara Koshi~
You typed away on your laptop trying to get the rest of the 13 page writing assignment you had to finish by tomorrow. You knew it was worth 30 percent of your grade so you made sure to work hard on it, day and night.

There were empty ramen cups and coffee cans scattered across your desk. Your eyes were red and tired from all the writing and staring at a computer screen for hours.

Suga peeked his head inside the room, you had been there almost all day only getting out to pee or grab food. Suga knew you had an important assignment so he didn't interfere but he was concerned, he entered the room slowly ,"Hey are you doing ok in here," he asked.

"Yeah i just got 4 more pages and I'm done," you sighed getting back to work making Suga huff. "You need a break you can't work properly if your brains practically fried," he said crossing his arms. "I know but this is important and I-i need to finish this or-" "2 hours," suga interrupted making you tilt your head.

"Relax for 2 hours eat proper food, take a nap, shower and then you can work. Its 4 right now so you should have time I'll even help out and write a page or two just please take care of yourself," he finished, you sighed thinking before agreeing which made Koshi visibly happy giving you a peck on the cheek.

~Kageyama Tobio~
You were sitting on your bed trying to finish missing assignments along with studying for your up coming exam that was very important. You sighed stretching and hearing a loud pop making you groan, exhausted.

You felt movement behind you and saw Kags leaning on your back sleepily. "Hey baby did i wake you?" You ask rubbing his hand, he nodded with his eyes closed, "Why aren't you asleep yet?"

"Sorry babe I'll get to bed but I got to study," you answered turning back to your laptop. "No sleep now," he mumbled trying to pull you down, "Wait kags I just have to," but he pulled you down before you could finish talking. He wrapped his body around you trapping you from getting up.

"Sleep," he mumbled cuddling into your warm embrace, you sighed knowing he probs wouldn't let you study anymore. You reached down closing your laptop and shoving it onto the conveniently placed night stand next to the bed. You hugged him back finally letting your tired eyes rest.

~Oikawa Toru~
"(Y/n),(Y/n), (Y/nnnnnnn)," Oikawa repeated your name hoping that maybe you would pay attention to him instead of your work. He was standing behind yoy hugging onto your neck while you scribbled away on your pen sitting on your work desk.

"Baby I love you so much but I need to finish these papers," you groaned trying to gently push his arms off of your neck but nope he stayed put. "No you need to put that pen down and come relax with me, I just bought some milk bread we can eat together," he whined again squeezing your neck.

You just groaned continuing to try and focus on your work but then Oikawa suddenly spun your chair around to face him, a now serious look on his face.

"(Y/n) you need to relax, I know better than anyone that if you focus to heard you'll never be successful now come and eat some milk bread with me," he finished off his sentence with a goofy smile.

You sighed knowing he was right and you gave in, "Fine fine I'll eat with you," he jumped up happily giving you a big kiss before pulling you towards the kitchen.

~Kenma Kozume~
Kenma was leaning on your shoulder going through his phone occasionally looking over to see what you were working on. He noticed that you had been working for hours without a break or food and it was getting late too.

"(Y/n) lets sleep now you can work tomorrow," he mumbled letting out big yawn. You chuckled finding it ironic how he was telling you to get some sleep. "I would but you know I got work plus its not thay much anyways," you lied knowing full well that it'll probably take you a very long time.

"I don't care lets sleep I'm tired and I don't want to sleep knowing your stressing yourself," he fell back against the sheets of your bed tugging you down. Reluctantly you stoped working and submitted to his wamr arms hugging you, "Hmm I love you kitten," you mumbled.

He smiled, "I live you too now shhh sleep."

~Keiji Akaashi~
"Hey you coming to bed soon its getting late," Akaashi asked walking up to you while you sat at the dining room table going through some files you needed to get done by the end of the week. "You know if you focus anymore you're brain will burn out," he joked standing next to where you were sitting.

"Sorry I just need to get these done and I'll come up to bed," you laughed nervously continuing to do your work. But that answer didn't satisfy Akaashi, "Hey you shouldn't work to hard baby, its not good," he said softly moving your face up to him.

He leaned down giving you a passionate loving kiss before pulling away, "Come to bed please," he mentioned one last time before going back upstairs to your room. You watched him walk away turning back to your work you thought about it before mumbling 'fuck it'. You got up and went to join your lover in bed.

When he saw you come into the room he smiled, "Glad you listened," he said, you cuddled up onto the bed next to him hugging his smaller body, "Yeah you're right, plus I'd rather be here with you," you mumbled giving him a kiss cuddling his body while he did the same