You turn into a neko/inu

Requested by Tamaki_simpz

~Sugawara Koshi~
"So your telling me that you just woke up like this?" He asked pointing at your new ears and tail. You nodded your. Ears drooped down against your head and ypur tail laid limp.

"You are so cute!" Suga said rubbing behind your ears causing your tail to start wagging rapidly and yours to stand tall.

Your legs slightly thumped making Suga have stars in his eyes.

You two spent the rest rest of the day playing and trying to figure put how this happened to you.

You were very energetic the whole day wanting to run around and chase things which made Suga tired but he enjoyed how cute you were for the rest of the day.

~Kageyama Tobio~
When kageyama woke up from his lovely beauty sleep he felt a strange furry string like thing laying on his legs. Pulling the blanket off of him he saw a black tail making him freak put and just out of bed which caused you to wake up startled.

Your hair stood as you jumped and looked at Kageyama who was staring at you wide eyed. Your eyes trailed over to what he was looking at and saw a cat tail attached to your body.

"Are those ears?" Kageyama asked pointing at your head. You put your hand and you did indeed feel two pairs of furry cat ears.

You two were shocked but soon got on with your days, good thing it was the weekend. It was pretty chill for the rest of the day.

~Oikawa Toru~
You had been hiding from Oikawa all day embarrassed over your new "appendages". You stayed hidden under your sheets trying to hide from the outside world but the world found you.

Oikawa bust down your door making it swing open against the wall causing you to jump. You quickly pulled the covers over your head so Oikawa wouldn't see.

"(Y/n)! You come out from there and talk to me! I have been truing to talk to you all day ans I am honestly not feeling appreciate here I mean you..." Oikawa went on ranting on and on until he caught sight of something fluffy.

He pulled the covers off of you and gaped at the fluffy tail attached to you. "Is that a butt plug? Or a clip on? Are you a furry?" He asked feeling the soft fur.

"No this sort of just happened ans I don't know how or why?" You quickly explained. Oikawa smile and continued plating with your tail. He teased you a lot since your dog ears were sensitive.

~Kenma Kozume~
As soon as the ears and tail appeared you went to Kenmas house to show him since you thought it was cool. Though walking down the street with them made people look at you like you were a weirdo but that's beside the point.

You burst open the door making Kenma jump but he looked up at you in shock when he saw your ears and tail.

He immediately dropped his nintendo and stood in front of you petting yours ears feel the soft silky fur which made you purr loudly causing Kenma to have small stars in his eyes.

"What is this?" He asked pulling on the ears making you hiss and jump away. "Hey there sensitive and very much attached to me!" You said hissing.

Kenma payed extra attention to you that day thanks to your neko appearance. You loved it very much :)

~Keiji Akaashi~
God it was like having a second Bokuto to take care of. You were usually a very calm person but with your new dog personality and looks it made you change drastically.

Your constant need for attention and mood swings made it difficult for him to keep up. He loved you very much but your energy was a lot to handle so he did what he had to. The cone of shame.

You sat in the corner of the room with the cone wrapped around your neck your ears laid against your head and your tail was sadly wagging. The betrayal was real.

Akaashi felt really bad after that so he gave you plenty of attention