They wear a maid dress (remake)

°°°

°°°

~Sugawara Koshi~
"Ready?" he asked you from inside the restroom, ever since he got home he didn't let you see him since it was a 'surprise'.

"Yeah!" you shouted making him walk out of the restroom, your mouth went dry as he stood before you in a maid dress he got from the school.

"Do you like it," he asked fiddling with his hands, "I love it," you said patting your lap. He slowly went on not being able to look you in the eye with his big blush, he could feel your hands hold his hips roaming down to his thighs.

He could feel your eyes staring intensely at him, "Stop staring at me," he mumbled, "Its so hard your beautiful like this."

You placed your head in his neck kissing up and down to leave red marks as he let out soft pants of air gripping your shoulder tightly.

"So god damn beautiful."

·

~Kageyama Tobio~
Entering your boyfriends house you went up to his room to look for him, "Stupid girls making me wear this stupid thing for a stupid cafe," you heard your lover mumbling through the door.

When you opened the door you saw Kags barely putting on some thigh highs with a black maid outfits hugging his skin just right.

"Wow Tobio," you said in awe making him turn to face you,"Hey what are you doing in here" he shouted at you but you ignored it.

"Damn baby you look sexy as hell," you said coming up to him and placing your hands on his hips, "N-no I'm not!"

You rubbed his hips softly making him calm down and look at you with an angry blushing face, you leaned in and smashed your lips with his, he kissed back angrily and put his hands in your hair.

You gripped his thighs as he let out soft moans into your mouth making you internally chuckled before pulling away, "Your so cute." "Shut it!"

·

~OIkawa Toru~
"Oikawa please," you whispered as he grinded his hips against yours, you sat on a chair with your hands being tied by your own tie.

Oikawa brought a maid dress a while ago and was finally using into to tease you after you left him sex deprived for a whole week.

"You like that don't you, wanna fuck me?" he asked in your ear making you nod frantically but he just laughed, "That's so cute."

He grinded his ass against your growing bulge letting out exaggerated moans in your ear to rile you up before kissing down your neck softly.

Oikawa turned around displaying his ass that had red thongs barely covering him, he shook it in front of you making you groan at the un-comfortableness growing down below.

"Please Oikawa, please let me fuck you," you begged him but he just laughed at you again, "I'll think about it," he said sitting on your lap and rolling his hips against your bulge again.
(Ppl wanted extra detail with this one sooo ye)

·

~Kenma Kozume~
"Baby you look gorgeous," you breathed out with Kenma standing in front of you shifting uncomfortably.

"Kuroo made me wear it, he said you would like it, its dumb I know" he mumbled feeling embarrassed by the very short maid dress he was wearing.

'Thank you cousin Kuroo,' you thanked him with a small tear in your eye, "You look so hot," you said making hi face get even hotter.

"Don't say that," he said but gasped when he felt the wall hit his back, your hand was next to his face as you pinned him against the wall.

"(Y/n)," he mumbled but you then suddenly kissed him pushing your tongue past his lips, he gripped your shoulder tightly.

Kenma felt your hand push under his dress sliding up his ass, you gave it a firm grab making him let out a small noise into your mouth.

You pulled away from each other and watched him pant with drool falling from the corner of his lips, you lifted his head and look at his pretty red face staring at you with parted lips, you grinned before kissing him again.

·

~Akaashi Keiji~
"Akaashi do you-oh," you stopped in your tracks completely too stunned by Keijis appearance to move. He had a pretty maid dress hugging his curves beautifully, he looked at you with a slightly surprised and embarrassed face.

"Keiji you look beautiful," you said walking up to him, "Bokuto made me wear it, its honestly a little emba-" he was stopped when you pinned him against the bed.

"(Y/n) what are you doing," he whispered looking up at you with those beautiful elegant eyes, "Your so pretty I can't help it, can I kiss you please?" you asked.

He was a little stunned by your actions and your bold complimenting words that made his heart flutter, he nodded making you smiled and press you lips against his.

The kiss was rough and passionate much different from your regular soft kisses, Keiji moaned lowly gasping i your mouth when he felt one of your arms going under his dress and to his thighs.

He moaned loudly when you pressed your knee pushed against his bulge, you pulled away from the kiss making him gasp with a line of slaive connecting your lips.

You kissed down his neck making him moan, "Ah~(Y/n)" he gasped making you groan in his neck, "Fuckkk Keiji."

~i hated the first one so this is take 2🎬