They try to be sexy but fail

Requested by AceWildCard1020(I ain't gonna lie this sucks a lot to me so sorry i wasn't too sure what to write sorry!)

(I ain't gonna lie this sucks a lot to me so sorry i wasn't too sure what to write sorry!)

~Sugawara Koshi~
Suga had been planning this, he got a large hoodie with some long socks and was waiting for you in your room while you had gone to the store.

Suga heard the front door open and got into position with him on his back laying down, he put his legs in a position he thought was enticing.

He made sure his thighs looked extra sexy and quickly got his phone making it look like he casually got into that pose.

When you entered the room you froze making Suga think his plan to look sexy work but it was quite the opposite.

You smiled and gave him a big hug, "My baby looks so adorable!" You swooned.

Suga was dumbfounded, cute? He pouted at his failed attempt but hugged you anyway, he couldn't let you know about his embarrassing plan so he just went with it <3

·

~Kageyama Tobio~
Tobio had taken his teammates advice on relationships and now here he was. His friends had suggested he do something sexy for you as a joke but Kags thought it was a good idea.

He was sitting on the bed criss crossed with a white see through like shirt and a pair of tight shorts

He had a big blush on his face from the clothing but kept going. When you came into the room you spotted Kags sitting there making him blush more from your staring.

Your mouth was hanging open but soon turned into a big loving grin.

The position he was in made him look so cut and innocent, you scooped him up bridal style and swinged him. "I cannot handle how cute you are!" You said kissing his face.

"I'm not cute BOKE!" He was a little angy that it didn't work so now he was pouting with a big blush making him look cuter, "Your so cuteee~" you repeated

·

~Oikawa Toru~
He had been trying all day to try to make you think he was sexy but it failed each time. Wearing clothes he thought were sexy, failed, stretching in front of you, failed. Now he was just trying anything.

So right now he was sitting on your bed in the classic romantic pose with fruits around him and a rose in his mouth.

Now he waited and it wasn't long after your opened your room and saw Oikawa there. You gaped at the little scene but soon started snorting.

Small chuckles left your lips before you bursted out laughing. Oikawa frowned and sat up crossing his arms, your laughter soon died down, "Oh my days you are so cute," you said sitting next him.

Oikawa frowned more, "Why does nothing work! I was just trying to be sexy but noooo!" He pouted.

You laughed a little more, "Darling I do find you sexy but your attempts are so cute to me," you said smushing your face with his.

Oikawa pouted some more before he hugged back, "I know im cute" he whispered making you begin laughing again.

·

~Kenma Kozume~
Kenma had been feeling a little different today which is why he was doing this, he had your shirt on with some shirts since he wanted that dic-

He was sitting on his knees waiting for you to return from the restroom he breathed in and looked up when he heard the sound of the door opening.

When you entered it you stopped in your tracks when you saw what Kenma had on. Kenma looked up at you with his beautiful eyes.

A part of you was quite turned on my this image but you couldn't help but coo over Kenmas adorable appearance.

You tackled him down with your face in his stomach snuggling in him and kissing all over his face. Kenma thought it was working but was sadly mistaken.

"You look so damn cute right now~" you said closing your eyes and laying on his stomach.

Kenma had the same blank look on his face before he just sighed and cuddled up to you anyway. Attempt 1 failed

·

~Keiji Akaashi~
You had been away on a trip with your family leaving Akaashi alone.

He had been feeling lonely so he came up with an idea he had seen ina movie.

He put on the sexiest thing he had in his closet and opened his phone.

From: pretty baby❤
I miss you (L/n)

From: 💘 my love
I miss you too baby, only a few more days my love ❤

Akaashi got on his knees and took a photo of his outfit and sent it to you with a caption 'i miss you so much.'

From: pretty baby❤
I put on this outfit for you

From: 💘 my love
Awwww! You look so cute baby boy I can't wait to see you again!

From: pretty baby❤
Thank you ❤

Akaashi set down his phone and took a deep breath before dragging his hand down his face.

"He is very dense" Akaashi said to himself before plopping down on the bed and just took a long nap.