Koganegawa K. catch up

°°°

°°°

~How you met~

You two were both class mates and had been chosen to do an assignment together, you had never met before then but you thought he was nice.

After said assignment was done you hung out with each other sometimes.

During lunch he would often sit with you and just talk, you would also even go to some of his volleyball games to cheer him on.

Kanji eventually started growing feelings towards you since you were his number one supporter but was too nervous to say anything in fear that if he did you wouldn't want to be friends anymore.

·

~Nicknames~

He likes to call you:
-Babyyy
-Hubby
-Sweets
-Darling

What you call him:
-Cutie
-Love
-babe
-Handsome

·

~They get jealous~

It was at one of his volleyball games, you were sitting there in the stands cheering him on the whole time.

When he glanced at you after he blocked something scoring a point but was sad to hear you didn't cheer for him but then got ticked off seeing these girls standing in front of you taking all your attention.

After the game he went up to you and saw the same girls were following you trying to get your number but you kept declining.

He ran up to at a fast pace frightening the girls and jumped on your back, "Hey did you see me, did you see me baby!"  he said accentuating the baby.

You laughed kissing his head telling him yes, he looked at the girls and saw them walking away grumbling loudly.

·

~Cuddles~

He is a whole ass teddy bear, his body is so warm due to his size and personality.

During the beginning of your relationship the first time you cuddled he was awkward and stiff but so you were so it was ok.

He loves cuddling with you especially after a hard game since he can relax in your arms.

He prefers you as the so called big spoon but he enjoys being the big spoon every now and then, all in all though you both just enjoy holding each other.