They see you shirtless/changing

~~~

~~~

~Sugawara Koshi~
Suga walked down the halls of your home after just arriving from school, he saw the open door of your room and waltzed right in. 

He saw you with just your boxers just about to put your shirt on so he got and idea, he stopped walking and began slowly tiptoeing towards you trying to be as silent as possible.

Right when you put your shirt over your head he reeled his hand back and slapped your bum, when you felt a hand smack your ass you shrieked hurriedly putting on your shirt.

"Suga what the heck I"m changing," you said blushing, Koshi chuckled mischievously, "Sorry (Y/n) I couldn't help myself, I'll go now~" he said walking out so you could finish changing.

~Kageyama Tobio~
As you were changing you heard the door opening and then within a second the door slammed shut with a loud bang. 

Your turned to see if someone was there but there was no one in the room so you shrugged and just thought to ask later. 

On the other side of the door Tobio was leaning his head against the door blushing furiously after seeing your glorious body even if it was for a single moment.

~Oikawa Toru~
You lifted your shirt about to change it after you spilled some milk all over it, as you were changing Oikawa didn't know how to knock and walked right in.

"Hey (Y/n) are you almost done- oh damn," he stopped when he saw you shirtless, you turned around after hearing his voice making him see your front torso.

"Oikawa I"m still changing" you said embarrassed as hell, Oikawa just stared at your body admiring its frame making you somewhat insecure.

 "Oh sorry I'll be waiting, you look good by the way," he said winking before closing the door leaving you with a hot face but you just continued changing.

~Kenma Kozume~
Kenma walked inside the room innocently going to grab his Nintendo he left on the bed but was unaware that your were almost completely naked.

He opened the door and was met with the sight of your exposed body standing there in front of him, he blushed about to leave before you could see him but you turned around before he could. 

You smiled down at him, "Oh hey Kenma what do you need?" you asked him but he just blushed mumbling "I just need to get my Nintendo."

You noticed he was glancing at your body and laughed, "Like what you see babe," you asked laughing, Kenma quickly backed out of the room slamming the door as you continued to laugh at his red face.

~Akaashi Keji~
Akaashi walked in calmly, saw your handsome, attractive, beautiful body ,blushed, walked out calmly to let you finish. You didn't even notice someone entered 

~Kanji Koganegawa~
Kanji hummed happily walking into the changing room after he stayed some time after practice was over with you to work on his blocks. 

He hummed with his eyes closed forgetting you were also getting changed up in the locker room, he suddenly hit something so he opened his eyes and was met with your bare skin.

"Oh hey Kanji didn't see you there," you said smiling at him, he looked up at you in shock before jumping off, "Kyaaaaaaaaaa, I'm sorryyy," he said running out of the room with a red face.

You stood confused, "Don't you need to change!" you shouted after him, "I'll wait for you to finish!"

~Atsumu Miya~
(Y/n) removed his shirt tossing it into the dirty clothing bin, he turned to his closet and began looking for a clean shirt to wear.

Meanwhile Atsumu had just entered the room quietly and when he saw (Y/n) shirtless he smirked observing his partners body.

Atsumu leaned against the frame of the door deciding to take this chance to admire his lovers sexy body. (Y/n) turned around and saw his lover watching him, "Oh hey Atsumu when'd you get here?" 

Atsumu waved his hands "Oh I just got here don't worry, I was just wondering of you wanted to watch a movie with me?" he asked, "Oh... sure." 

"Cool, see you on the couch, handsome~"

~Eita Semi~
Semi called your name asking what take out you wanted for dinner, he began getting irritated when you didn't answer.

He walked down the hall to your room grumbling under his breath, he opened the door and saw you pulling off your shirt, you noticed you boyfriend so you took out your earbuds.

"Oh Semi what's wrong your face is red?" you asked walking closer to him, his face exploded into a blush, "Nothing I was calling you but I see your busy" he answered. "Oh sorry I had my earbuds in, what did you need?"

Semi just mumbled, "Um I'll ask you later, bye," Eita said walking out of the room to which you just chuckled at.

~Kenjiro Shirabu~
His face automatically went red at the sight of you changing in front of him, he sort of panics too embarrassed to say anything.

"Babe? Is something wrong you look like you're about to pass out," you chuckled, he blushed fast walking out of the room to escape this embarrassing situation.

"Lock the door next time!" he huffed on the other side of the door then he left to go get a paper towel for his now bleeding nose.

~~~

a/n: I added some characters ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ