They get drunk

°°°

°°°

~Sugawara Koshi~
"Fuck yeah!" Suga shouted while climbing on the table as his favorite song started playing, he danced around with others joining him.

You just watched from the sofa making sure he didn't get into too much trouble. Suga took a big gulp of the beer bottle in his hands and spotted you watching him so he smirked jumping off the table and walked over to you.

"Come on~" he said pulling you to where everyone else was dancing, you shook your head no but just gave in and followed him.

He started dancing on you making you blush brightly but you slowly started to dance along with him as he laughed at your stiff demeanor.

All of your friends cheered you on teasingly but you just rolled your eyes and danced with your lover.

·

~Tobio Kageyama~
You looked around everywhere for you boyfriend, he had a tendency to wander around when he was drunk so you spent a lot of time searching for him.

You became worried and started beating yourself up for not watching him until you found him sitting outside on a chair just staring up at the sky.

"Tobio! I've been looking for you for 30 minutes, are you ok baby!" you asked and Tobio just looked at you without a thought behind his eyes and nodded.

His hard stare and deadpan but calm face creeped you out a bit but you just kissed his cheek, "We're gonna go home ok?" he nodded and let you lead him to the front door as he stumbled a little so you just carried him out to the car and drove home.

·

~Toru Oikawa~
"WHY DIDN'T I SCORE THE POINT," Oikawa sobbed loudly to you as you both sat at a bar stool in a local bar.

Oikawa was 6 shots in and already crying loudly to you which was the usual, whenever he got drunk he got extremely emotional.

Often he would cry about his high school days and how he could've been better. He always said the same things so you just sat there as he cried on your arm, occasionally mumbling a 'uh huh'.

"YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE ME!!" he shouted making you sigh, "I love you babe," but he ignored you and cried more. You downed another shot before standing up and tossing Toru over your shoulder, carrying him out of the bar as he cried.

The other people in the bar stared in relief and sympathy as he continued sobbing in your shoulder. You just brought him home and put him to bed where he immediately passed out.