Get caught making out

°°°

°°°

~Sugawara Koshi~
Noya and Tanaka walked around the halls looking inside the rooms trying to find Suga since he was late for practice without notice.

"Where is he?" Noya asked getting tired from not being able to find him. Tanaka shrugged ,"Wanna check the restroom?," he asked pointing to the closed restroom door. Noya just nodded both heading inside but were not prepared for what they saw.

Suga was sitting on the top of one of the sinks leaning against mirror as (Y/n) was in between his legs, his hand up his shirt and rubbing his thigh, Koshis hands were wrapped around (Y/n)'s neck pulling his hair.

There lips were locked together as they kissed each other letting out small noises.

"Sugaaaa?," noya gasped as Tanaka covered both of their eyes. The pair pulled away from each fast turning there head to see the two frozen 2nd years blushing. "We have practice so don't take too long!" Tanaka yelled pulling Noya along as they ran out of the restroom.

You both just looked at each other before laughing as Suga hopped down, "Well I gotta go, I'll see you," Suga said kissing your cheek and walking out, "See you and good luck with them."

~Kageyama Tobio~

(Y/n) pushed Tobio against the wall of the empty classroom as he moaned in your mouth, his hand were around your neck as your bodies were pressed up against each other.

You wrapped your hands around his waist rubbing his hips up and down.

Just then you heard the door swing open making you stop your movement, pulling away and looking up you saw Hinata standing at the doorway frozen in place with a shocked red face.

Tobio looked up at where you were looking and saw his teammate.

He quickly pushed your body away from him, "Sorry!" HInata quickly shut the door running off down the hallway, Tobio picked up his back on the desk swinging it over his shoulder.

"ByE!" he shouted at you running off to catch his dumb ass teammate, you just stood there before laughing and walking off out of the school.

~Toru Oikawa~

"Mmm~ (Y/n)~" Hajime heard his friends voice close by, he groaned knowing he was going to see something. He turned the corner and saw Oikawa and (Y/n) making out with Oikawa lifted off the ground.

"Really in the middle of the fucking hallway," Iwa said ticked off since he had been looking for Oikawa for the past 10 minutes. 

(Y/n) pulled away quickly putting Toru back on the ground and stepping away from him not looking up at Hajime from embarrassment.

"Awww Iwa you ruined it," Oikawa whined.

"Just come on we have practice and we've been looking for you," he said beginning to walk away, "Oops sorry," Oikawa mocked picking up his bag and turning back to you, "Sorry gotta go but I'll see you later," he apologized leaning in and giving you a big kiss. 

"We'll continue this later, yeah?" he smirked walking away to catching up with Hajime. 

~Kenma Kozume~

Kenma was sitting on your lap as you two were slowly but sensually kissing, his hands on your chest as you pushed your tongue in his mouth. 

Your hands were rubbing up and down his back causing chills to go down Kenmas spine, you smirked wanting to take things further but alas your cousin decided to ruin the moment.

Kuroo busted through the door holding the camera and snapping a photo, "Caught you," he smirked waving the camera in the air.

Kenma pulled away immediately, "Delete it," he said annoyed, you groaned seeing your cousin, "Cockblock much," you sighed as Kuroo stuck his tongue out at you.

"Whatever not much going on anyway," he said smirking, "but now I have blackmail~" he mocked smiling.

"Whatever."

~Keiji Akaashi~

(Y/n) was laying on Akaashi's bed with Akaashi himself laying on top of him, (Y/n)'s hands rested on Keiji's hips as his were holding on the (Y/n)'s face, his legs were on both side of (Y/n) as they made out.

Akaashi let out a small moan as things started to get more heated, Akaashi moved his hands to his boyfriends hair pulling on them as he moaned.

"Akaashi I made you two some snacks- oh god!" you heard Akaashi's mother shriek as she saw her son making out with his boyfriend.

Keiji jumped off quickly standing up while you sat up quickly, both of you blushing furiously.

"Oh dear I guess I should've knocked, sorry kiddos," she laughed at you two blushing face setting the platter down on the desk, "Well here are some snacks and I'll leave you both alone now."

"Thank you mom," Akaashi said still red faced, "well bye then and remember your parents are downstairs," she smirked walking out.

You both stood still awkwardly, "Wanna watch a movie?" you asked to which he nodded. 

°°°