Eita Semi catch-up

°°°

°°°

How you met~
The team had just finished with practice and were just conversing with each other on some techniques but they all stopped when the gym door was opened.

They all watched as a tall man appeared from outside, "(Y/n)?" Tendou questioned making the man turn to him before jumping up with a smile, they rushed to each other and locked in a hug, "Tendouuuuu~ My baby!~"he said swinging Satori body around.

The team just watched the pair as they hugged and mumbled before Ushijima walked up, "(L/n) is that you?" (Y/n) turned to him and tackled him in a tight hug, "Ushiiiiiii my other babyyyyy~ Its been so long~" he said crying crocodile tears.

Goshiki then stood forward, "Senpais, who is that?" he asked just as confused as the rest of the team. Tendou turned to them, "This is my cousin, (Y/n) he was studying abroad, expect to see him more," he said.

(Y/n) stood in front of them and waved, "Its nice to meet you all, Satori talks about you guys a lot," you mentioned before your eyes landed on Semi. You slid over and wrapped your hand on his shoulder, "Well hello~ who are you?~" he smirked, Semi blushed slightly and pushed the male off, "My na-.

"That's Semi, don't try anything with him (Y/n)" Tendou said looking at him with squinted eyes since the male was known for being quite bold.

"Fine fine, anyways Semi~ Maybe we should hand out sometime~" you said putting your number in his pocket before rushing off with Tendou saying your goodbyes to the team since you were walking him home.

Semi stood there flustered at the sudden and fast interaction, 'The fuck just happened?'

·

Nicknames~
He calls you:
Babe( mostly)
Darling
Honey
baby

You call him:
Sweetie
Sexy
Babe
Dove

·

They get jealous~
It was a supposed to be a double date with you, semi, your friend and their date they recently asked out but instead of her flirting and focusing on him she was more into you.

She kept laughing at your jokes and even tried to sit next to you on your side of the booth at the restaurant you were at. It was awkward when she would ignore your friend and talk to you which bummed everyone out, Semi sat there quietly, rolling his eyes when she would annoyingly talk to you.

Eventually the date ended with her trying to get you to walk her home which you down right refused trying to make it clear you had no interest, you also apologized to your friend about the whole thing which he was ok with since she had a terrible personality.