They're clingy

°°°

°°°

~Sugawara Koshi~
"Hey," Suga poked at you side as you were comfortably sleeping on your side with your back facing him, "Heyy," he said again poking at your cheek. 

Opening one of your sleepy eyes you turned your head sleepily seeing a messy haired Suga staring at your sleeping body, "Yes baby?"

"Can I cuddle with you," he asked, "Is that what you woke me up to ask?" you asked genuine, he just nodded with serious eyes, "Well of course you can angel," you said turning around to snuggle him.

He smiled like a child and wrapped himself around your body getting comfortable putting his arms around your head and putting his leg over your hip, literally clinging to your body.

You didn't have an issue with this too tired to comprehend, "Nighty night Sugar," you yawned, "Night!" he said joyfully.

~Kageyama Tobio~
(Y/n) was just in the middle of sweeping the floor with his broom in hand, some music playing as he cleaned around the house, putting the broom aside he began cleaning the kitchen counters almost done with cleaning.

Just then Kageyama came from the room yawning with a blanket around his body after just getting done with some assignments, "(Y/n) I'm tired," he whined rubbing his tired eyes, you only stopped your cleaning for a second to glance at the sleep boy before continuing.

"Ok then goodnight I'll be there in a second."

You just continued with your previous actions with your back facing kags, "No come to bed with me pleasee," he said hugging your hips. This wasn't much of a surprise to you since he was very affectionate towards you when he was sleepy.

Deciding it wouldn't be an issue to sleep now since you were nearly finished so you turned around picking up your boyfriend and walking to the room, you got both of yourselves situated in comfy positions and slept while kags clinged to your chest. 

"Love you," he mumbled sleepily closing his eyes, you chuckled kissing his cheeks, "I love you too, so much."

~Toru Oikawa~
"Toru you wanna let go now?" (Y/n) asked as Oikawa hung off his back as you made yourself some lunch.

He just nuzzled into your back sighing in satisfaction shaking his head no and just snuggling into you, "You know I love your affection and all but I'm just trying to make some food," you said licking the peanut butter covered knife.

"No, your warm," he said taking a deep breath in before letting it out, "Plus you smell nice," he mentioned continuing to sniff your shirt.

You just chuckled knowing you wouldn't be able to shake your stubborn boyfriend off of you just closed your sandwich and walked to the couch taking a seat. You heard an oof come from Oikawa but he stayed.

"Really even while I'm sitting," you chuckled grabbing the remote, "Mmhm," he hummed a yes snuggling deeper, "Alright cutie." you smiled.

"I know i am."

~Kenma Kozume~
"(Y/n)," you jumped slightly at the sudden voice beside you, looking over you saw Kenma standing at the door of your room, "Oh god you scared me, what d you need?" you asked sitting up. 

"I require affection," he said robotically in a joking manner, "Ok?" you said chuckling and patting the spot next to you. He jumped on the spot rolling over and putting his hand over your chest.

You laughed laying back down in your previous position moving Kenma head on your arm as you scrolled though your phone. "i love you," he mumbled against the fabric of your top, you smiled, "I love you too," you said.

Kenma rubbed his nose against your shirt snuggling his face in your shirt in an affectionate manner, something he usually did when being affectionate.

You internally squeeled putting your phone down and hugging the life out of him much to his enjoyment. 

"Goddddd your so cuteeeeee."

~Keiji Akaashi~
You were just playing in the living room, headset in gripping your controller as you played with some friends online.

Akaashi came into view and took a seat next you, you kissed his cheek as a greeting turning back to the screen.

Akaashi smiled and leaned his head against your shoulder getting under the blanket that was over your body, you noticed this and muted yourself, "You ok?" you asked.

He just nodded, "Yeah just wanted to cuddle you," he said looking up at you to meet your gaze, "Want me to stop playing?" you asked thinking he wanted to sleep with you. 

He shook his head no clinging onto your arm loosely, "No it's ok I like watching you play," he said, which was true, he rather enjoyed seeing your happy childish expression as you played some of your favorite games.

You smiled kissing his head, "Alright baby."