They squish you with their thighs

°°°

°°°

~Sugawara Koshi~
"I will never understand your fascination with my thighs," Suga said looking down at you as you lay there sandwiched by his thighs.

"How could you not love them, they're so smooth and soft~" you said squishing them making Koshis face turn red, "Whatever babe." 

"Mmmm~" you hummed softly turning your face towards them before kissing them softly making Suga flinch and squish his thighs on your face surprising you.

"Don't do that!" he scolded pinching your cheek but you were zoned out arms limp at your side making Suga confused, "(Y/n)?" he said opening his legs where he saw your love filled face with blood escaping your nose.

"I love you."

"Your nose!"

~Tobio Kageyama~
You opened your sleepy eyes noticing you were on your bed an it was around 7 maybe 8 at night, you were about to sit up but you couldn't. You then notice two soft but firm objects wrapped n your head.

You moved your hands to grab them and noticed that they were thighs, Kageyamas thighs. You could've died peacefully right then and there. 

You felt him tighten up on your face making blood rush to your cheeks, your hand gave his thigh a little squeeze smiling in satisfaction before you remembered how you feel asleep on his lap and by the looks f it he fell asleep too.

You felt him moving before you were pushed off of him nearly hitting the floor, "What the heck," you groaned looking up and seeing Kags blushing while sitting up. "You pervert what were you doing!?" he yelled at you. 

"Me? You were the one using my face as a pillow," you said making him blush more laying back down with his back facing you, "Aww don't be mad~" you purred laying behind him which he didn't react to.

"Idiot."

~Toru Oikawa~
Oikawa leaned back on the bed frame with you on his thighs, "See doesn't it feel good," he asked referring to his thighs that lay on both sides of your face.

"I don't why I let you do this to me," you said.

"Oh you love it don't lie," he smirked down at you deciding to mess with you by squishing his thighs together, "Hey you're going to suffocate me!" you said grabbing his thighs, you were silenced as he squishing your face more.

"Pfft your face looks so cute squished," he laughed releasing you from his thunder thighs but you stayed silent before looking up at him, "What?" he asked.

"Do it again."

(He may not have much of an ass but he do have thighs)

~Kenma Kozume~
"Please Kenma~" you whined, you had been begging for kenma to let you lay on his beautiful thighs while he played on his phone. He sighed, "Fine but down try anything."

You smiled in glee going over and putting your head between his thighs smiling in pure. fucking. happiness. 

You layed there nearly falling asleep with a stupidly large grin n your face, you turned your face letting out a large satisifed sigh and next thing you knew your face was squished between kenmas thighs.

"Hey I said don't try anything!" Kenma said slapping the top of your head, "But I didnt do anyting," you said your words muffled since your face was sandwiched between his beautiful thighs. 

Kenma huffed, "Well don't do that or I'll make you move," he threatened going back to his game, "Yes yes your majesty."

~Keiji Akaashi~
Akaashi played with your hair running his fingers through them and rubbing your scalp making you feel sleepy. Your eyes were closed as you lay between his thighs with them squishing your face just perfectly.

Your hands wrapped around his thighs gripping them slightly in a comforting manner, you open your eyes to look up at Akaashi and smiled seeing his pretty face.

He smiled back leaning down and kissing your head, he pulled away where you stole a kiss on the lips making him blush and laugh.

It was silent but it was nice, occasionally Keiji would close his thighs on your face knowing you loved it.

The soft but strong flesh pressed on your cheeks and you couldn't help but smile sleepily before dozing off.

°°°

Thicc thighs save lives bitch <3