They do something cute

°°°~Koshi Suagawara~ 

°°°
~Koshi Suagawara

You were both taking a nice walk in the park, hand in hand having a nice chat, you were both walking when a group of small children came up to you two.

 There was 3 little girls and 2 boys all in a group, “Hello! We just wanted to say we think you’re pretty!” the oldest little girls said. 

Suga smiled and bend down to their height, “Thank you that’s very nice,” he said in his motherly voice, the little boy then came up to him. He held out his hands to show a small bouquet of dandelions. Suga picked them up and held them to his chest. 

“Thank you, these are beautiful” Suga said giving the children a gentle smile, they all smiled and blushed until a voice called them. They waved goodbye to him and ran off to their parents. 

Suga stood up and turned to see you looking at him with wide eyes, “Is there something on my face?” he asked you. You just shook your head and turned to continue walking, but you couldn’t stop thinking about how cute Suga looked with those kids. ~(^з^)- 

.

~Tobio Kageyama~ 

It was in the morning when both of you were heading to your class, as you were both walking you two decided to grab some drinks from the vending machine.

When you two got there, you ordered your strawberry milk and stepped to the side for Kags to get his.  

“Where's the milk?” he asks looking into the glass with furrowed eyebrows, I looked over in the glass and saw that there was no milk in the place they were supposed to be.

You just shrugged, “They just ran out I guess,” you answered going back to drinking your beverage. 

You heard him let out a huff, looking at him you saw him with the cutest little pout and his shoulders slumped. You just stared at him before slowly taking out your phone, you opened camera and took a quick photo before he could notice. 

Kageyama heard a camera snap and turned to see you standing with the phone in your hand pointing at his face. He blushed and reached out to grab your phone, but you quickly moved it and stuffed it in your pockets. 

“Give me that!” he shouted jumping on you trying to get to your pockets, you fought back though picking him up and holding him out so he couldn't reach.

“You are so cute,” you said bluntly. He just kicked you in the stomach making you drop, “Boke!” he yelled before walking away leaving you on the ground. 

.

~Toru Oikawa~ 

You were casually sitting at your desk studying for an upcoming, you were reading in your book when you heard your door open. Glancing over you saw Oikawa enter, you returned your eyes back to the book and continued reading. 

Oikawa then leaned on your desk, you paid no mind though and kept your eyes on the book.

“Hey there handsome~” he said, “Hello Oikawa,” you greeted back. He pouted at the lack of attention but regained his charming smile. 

“If I had to rate you out of 10, I’d rate you a nine... since I’m the one you need~” he tried to flirt. 

“Nice outfit, it would look a lot better on my bedroom floor,” (¬‿¬) you casually said never moving your eyes from the book. (I don’t know anymore) It went quiet all of the sudden, you tore your eyes away from the book to see Oikawa 3 feet away from your desk blushing hard. 

You reached out your hand to him, but he jumped back, “You know what I’ll go wait downstairs until your done studying!” he yelled rushing downstairs.

You sat there staring at the door before laughing, “Dork,” you snickered going back to studying. 

.

~Kenma Kozume~ 

Kenma was laying on your lap trying to catch some sleep as you were playing some games on your phone. You moved your hands towards his hair and began playing with it rubbing his scalp, you continued doing this when you heard a sound.  

You turned down the volume that was coming from your phone and heard Kenma purring on your lap, your eyes widened.

Kenma was purring on your lap. 

He snuggled closer to you making you almost squeal from how cute he was being. 

You put your phone down and grabbed your nose since you felt like you could get a nosebleed from how cute he was being.  

Kenma slowly opened his eyes looking at you, he saw you holding your nose and lifted his head to see you better, “Are you ok?” he asked with a raspy sleepy voice, you just shook your head. 

“Nothing!” you said, he looked at you weirdly before putting his head back down, you sighed going back to your phone, so cute (◕ω◕✿) 

.

~Keiji Akaashi~ 

You opened your eyes slowly, you slowly sitting up you rubbed your eyes trying to rub the sleep away.

Groaning a little you layed back down trying to go to sleep but at this point the sleep had gone, turning to the side you saw Akaashi. 

He had his face towards you the window behind him shining light in making him look even more beautiful.

You slowly caressed his face admiring hoe attractive and pretty he was, he moved a little making you pull your hand away from him. 

Akaashi opened his eyes, he looked at you for a second before he reached out to you which made you confused.

“Akaashi?” you asked raising an eyebrow. He reached out again making cute grabby hands at you, “No come back~” he whined slightly still reaching out to you. You just sighed and laughed laying back down and pulling Akaashi into your chest. 

He snuggled into you smiling his cheeks smushing against you making him look so cute. You smiled at him rubbing his face before closing your eyes.