They sit on your lap

°°°

°°°

~Sugawara Koshi~
Chilling on your couch you were just watching some paw patrol eating some snacks Suga was making himself a sandwich.

You heard him walking into the living room so you scooted over to one side of the couch but instead of sitting next to you like you thought Suga plopped himself down on your lap.

Stunned you sort of held your arms up in the air since you didn't want to touch him without permission not sure of what to do. Suga looked back when he felt you stiffen under him, he saw your frazzled blushing face and started laughing. You just blushed more from embarrassment.

"He he~ Are you ok ?"
he chuckled, you just nodded and lowered your hands to your side still unsure where to put them.

Suga smiled softly and grabbed your hand putting it on his hips, you stared wide eye but soon smiled and leaned on Sugars back getting comfortable.

You snuggled your face in his shirt and smelled his lovely scent, Suga smiled before turning back to the Tv where you both watched paw patrol all night

·

~Kageyama Tobio~
(Y/n) was sitting on the floor of his bedroom staring at the Tv screen as he played some minecraft by himself.

As he was playing Tobio entered the room only to find his boyfriend on ths floor with his eyes glued to bright screen.

But Kags came here with a mission, he took a deep breath and walked over to (Y/n) and stood in front of the Tv his meaty legs blocking (Y/n)'s view making him pause the game.

Looking up he saw his boyfriend with a determined look on his face, "Oh hey baby, is um something bothering you?..." You asked.

"I have a question," he said making (Y/n) kind of nervous but he pushed Kags to continue. "Can I sit on your l-lap," he mumbled the last part his previous confidence draining the moment he spoke.

(Y/n) just stared processing before smiling and opening his arms, without hesitation Kageyama sat himself down straddling you while snuggling his face into your neck.

Kags was blushing a deep red but just kept his head in your neck with you hugging his waist. Minecraft could wait.

·

~Oikawa Toru~
"(Y/nnnnnnnn)~" Oikawa whined flopping down on the bed where you were sitting.

You put the book that you were reading down and looked at Oikawa. "What do you want?" You asked. "Cuddle meeeee, its colddd~" he whined.

You just sighed and pat the space next to you making Oikawa smile but he did something unexpected. He crawled over and sat himself down on you lap, wrapping his arms around your neck snuggling into your chest.

You froze but then awkwardly put your hands around Oikawa in a hug, Oikawa smiled against your shirt and cuddled into your chest more.

You just sighed and kissed the top of his head and getting comfortable forgetting about ths book and instead snuggled with Oikawa until you both inevitably fell asleep together.

·

~Kenma Kozume~
"Please?" You asked giving Kenma pleading eyes. (Y/n) wanted attention but his boyfriend was busy playing games and failed to notice his boyfriends need for affection so here (Y/n) was pleading for Kenma to sit in his lap while he played games.

"I promise I won't distract you" you begged. Now don't get him wrong, Kenma would love nothing more than to sit in (Y/n)'s lap but it was the embarrassment that was stopping him from saying yes but the way (y/n) was looking at him made it hard to say no.

He gave in.

"Fine," he said making (Y/n) smile and sit down on Kenmas chair making grabby arms for Kenma.

Kenma sighed but (Y/n) pulled him down holding Kenma tight, "Thank you," he said making Kenmas ears turn red. "Your welcome now let me play my games."

And true to his word (Y/n) didn't distract him. But Kenma did eventually kick him off for teasingly kissing Kenma's neck. :D

·

~Keiji Akaashi~
You knocked on Akaashis door since you were spending the night. Akaashi opened the door and smiled, you smiled back and greeted him but as soon as you saw him you could see how tired he was.

Dark eye bags were clearly visible along with his dry lips and red strained eyes.

"Akaashi are you sleeping alright?," you asked concerned closing the door behind you holding Akaashi in your arms.

"Oh its nothing, schools been stressing me out i suppose," he said kind of embarrassed that you could tell so fast.

You frowned but then put your stuff down and sat on his bed. You looked at him and signaled for him to come. He walked up to you where you pulled him into your lap, "Is this o-ok??" You asked.

Akaashi smiled softly from the warmth of your chest and arms wrapped around him.

He put his arm out and grabbed the covers putting it over both of you he then closed his eyes and smothered his face into your chest wrapping his arms around your waist, sighing in content.

"It's perfect."

°°°