About time

I walk over to Yoongi's room. I knock on his door. "Yoongi it's me I'm outside!" I hear someone clear their throat behind me. I turn to see Yoongi standing there with a bag in his hand. "Hey baby" he opens up the hotel door and moves away let me inside. I walk into the room and sit down on his bed.

"Baby" he says turning the door close and locking it. "I bought some things for you" I look up at him.

"Yoongi baby you didn't have to do that" he waves his hand.

"Don't worry baby everything is okay, lay down" I did as he said his voice more dominant than before.

He opens up the bag taking out strawberries and setting them on the night stand. "Strip" he says focused on the strawberries.

"I'm sorry?" I say raising a brow.

"Strip" he says sternly, looking at me.

I started to take off my shirt and sweat pants. Leaving myself in my underwear and bra. He reaches over and lifts my head up releasing the bun I had on letting my hair fall behind me.

"Baby I'm hungry and I'm craving something sweet? Would you like some?" He opens up the container of strawberries and runs it over my lips, his shirt already off.

I lick the strawberry and start to suck on it. He lets out a low moan. "Fuck" he says letting me continue to suck on the strawberry. "Can I touch you?" I nod my head. "Use your words baby" he stares at me never leaving my eyes and removing the strawberry.

"Yes"

*⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

He reaches down and removes my underwear. Sliding the strawberry through my wet core. I let out a moan as he circles it around my clit. Making my back arch slightly. He lets out a low groan causing me to get even more wet than before.

His voice is so sexy to me.

"Spread" I spread my legs out more and slides the strawberry through my folds. "I think that's enough now baby" he removes the strawberry never leaving my eyes.
He bites into the strawberry the juice from both me and the fruit dripping down his mouth. "Fuck" is all I could say.

"Yoongi" he looks over at me as his taking his pants off.

"Yes baby?" I look deep into his eyes.

"Fuck me" he immediately jumps back on to the bed, lowering his face down devouring my core.

I let out a moan and grab on to his hair. "I wanna make sure your nice and wet for me baby, I wanna make you feel good, you deserve it" he leans up and kisses me hard. He continues to feast on my core. He plays with my clit as he uses his tongue.

"Mhm baby you taste so sweet" he says in between licks.
I let out a moan. "That's right baby, let me make you feel good"

He removes his tongue and I whine.

"Whiney? Well save that for another day" he starts to pump himself in his hands.
His tip angry and red, ready to fuck.