Andddd there's my que

Act 2 I dance my heart out, beads of sweat dripping from my face, the music softly coming to an end, but where is he, where are they?

"What the fuck do you want?" I said standing outside my hotel room.

"I just wanna talk baby" his voice is honestly disgusting.

"Fuck you Anthony, I'm not your fucking baby. Besides why are you even calling me I thought I told you to block my number"

"I did baby but I got bored and I missed your beautiful voice. Where you stay at haven't seen you around the neighborhood lately" I wanna throw up his voice is honestly disgusting, but if he thinks I'm finna tell him where I'm at he's one crazy as* motherfu*ker.

"Nun of your business and stop calling me fucking baby, you know what imma block you right now. And don't even think about calling me through snap. You know who my brother is and he will beat ya ass again. Try me Anthony I really wish you would" I said and did not stutter.

"Okay okay Ma I'll leave you be for now but just know I'll find you again ba-" I hung up on him and quickly blocked his number.

I didn't wanna go back inside yet, I needed to cool off. I swear I wanna kill that ma- boy that ain't no man. If I ever find out he did some to me, my friends or my family especially my sister I would kill him, no questions asked.

"I was about to walk down the hall when I saw Jimin coming out of his room. Weird it's late to wonder what he's doing. He turns his back to me, not noticing I was there and picks up the phone. He seems upset but sees me standing there and quickly hangs up coming my direction.

Oh nooo I look crazy right now, hair in a bun, wearing Tate's shirt, my shorts and slides. He comes over to me meeting my gaze.

"Hey (Y/n) why are you outside? Are you okay?" He looks at me looking genuinely concerned. " I'm okay Jimin don't worry just couldn't sleep" I had to lie I couldn't tell him about Anthony bleh.

"Okay Jagi well you should get some rest, we have a long day tomorrow" I look at him a little confused.

"Me or you?" He looks me at also confused. "What?" I answer back. "Am I busy or are you?" He looks at me with a smile. "Both of us are" I look at him confused again. "How am I busy?" I say with a small smile and a scoff. "Because jagi" he pecks my lips softly.

"You are our own personal photographer" he softly pecks my lips again.
"And you have to take pictures of us all day wearing new clothes" he softly kisses my lips again. "And your amazing so we choose you. The company was okay with us lying and saying your are own personal photographer. Also they were pleased to finally had come up with a better lie then, "she's just a friend" he used finger quotes for the last part.

"Wait wait wait so I get to just pictures of you guys?" He nods his head. "For free?" He looks a little taken back by the question but then answers. "Well payment will be dealt with" I cut him off.  "Good because I want new sneakers" he smiles at me, laughing a little. "New sneakers?" He smiles at me. "That's it?" I laugh a little. "No I also want a unicorn" we both laughed at my corny joke.

"You're the best jagi" I leaned up and kissed him softly, he instantly kissed back. And right above his lips I said "I know but so are you" he kissed me again a little passionately this time, but then I remembered I had just been with Tae and that's not fair to him or Jimin and myself as well.