Winter Bear

"A surprise?" I looked up at him. "Yes it's in my car come inside" we walked over to his car and sat it inside. "Yoongi what are you doing?" I giggled as he put a blind fold around my face.

"Shh I can't focus with you talking" I scoffed and kept quiet. "Okay one second" he started rummaging through the back. "Okay I'm going to take the blindfold off now but keep your eyes closed" I took in a breath. "Okay" he took in a hard breathe. "Okay open your eyes" my eyes widened at the sight in front of me, it was a kitten.

"A kitten? Why? And where did you get it?" The kitten was absolutely adorable but where are we going to put it or who will watch it when we're busy? "It's a gift for you, I know how much you wanted a pet so I got you a kitten" he handed me the black little kitten.

"He's a boy, you have to name him" I looked up at him and went to pet the kitten.
"Apollo I like Apollo" the kitten was very playful. Yoongi handed me a blanket for the baby. "Okay let's go inside it's cold and we'll all freeze if we don't" I held on to the kitten as we walked inside. Admiring how cute and small this kitten was.

*2 weeks later*

"Bye boys I'll see you in two months" I kissed them all goodbye. They all insisted they drive me to the airport. "Wait baby" I looked at Jin. "You forgot this" he handed me a facemask.
I smiled at him "Thank you baby" I kissed him again as well as the boys. Then I waved goodbye.

Jungkook POV

"Hyung I hate saying goodbye, especially to Noona I'm going to miss her" I sighed watching her leave up the escalator. Her body became small until she disappeared. Eventually I stopped waving my hand.

"It's okay" Namjoon put his hand on my shoulder "She will be back and we'll all be together. For now when you miss her just call her or FaceTime her so you can see her face. That's what I'm going to do" he sent me a smile.

I frowned and looked down at my boots. "But hyung that's two months with out her" he shook his head. "Jungkook everything is gonna be okay she is a big girl, she can handle herself"

Jimin put his hand on my shoulder. "Okay you guys are right, but I still wanna stay until she boards the flight, I told her to text me when she does" they all nodded okay. And sat down by the exit.

"Okay Hyung's she texted me let's go" we all left and pilled up in the car. Tae tapped my shoulder.
"Yes Tae?" He gave a me a look. "Why is your hair blonde?" I totally forgot I dyed it blonde after getting super drunk.

"You saw the video, I got really drunk. However when people ask I'll just say, I wanted to try something knew" he game me a smile and nodded his head. "Blonde works on you" I looked at him with open eyes. "You think so?" He started to chuckle. "Yes Army is going to love it".

(Y/n) POV

Okay I just texted Jimin since he insisted I text him once I board, eaten and land. I just can't wait to see my friends, I've missed them to much. But I remember my plan I'm going to try out the show and see if I like it, if I don't feel a spark then it's not for me.

*Time skip 14hrs*

Okay finally landed back onto American soil. I really love Korea but man is it good to be home. I went straight to my apartment with Daniel and Lizzy since they picked me up.

"Guys I'm so hungry what should we eat?" Lizzy says plopping on the couch. "I want to try that new Puerto Rican restaurant down the block it sounds good" Daniel says.