Epilogue: Young Forever

5 years later

"Joseph! Come on let's go you start school today!" I call my sons name. He's comes running down the stairs. "Mom, I don't wanna go" I roll my eyes

"It's your first day school! now go!" He pushed his curls out of his eyes, he looks so much like his father. Speaking of his father or fathers they get home today, from tour.

"Eommaaaaa" I turn to my son. "Yes Joseph" he sighs. "I don't wanna go to school" he's been like this all morning, nervous about his first day of kindergarten.

"It's okay baby don't worry, your gonna make friends and have a good time" I picked him up and sat him down in the kitchen.

"You'll do fine and Mommy will be there to pick you up today" he smiled "Really!" I smiled handing him orange juice. "Heyyyy" Daniel came in. "Hey Daniel" I hugged him.

"Bubba!" Joseph called from the table. "Bubba!" Daniel hugged and Joseph kissed his head.

"Okay remember what I said Joseph" he nodded "No talking to strangers, stay with the teacher and be mindful of my surroundings" I kissed his forehead "Very good baby" he hugged me tightly. "Mama I don't want to go" he cried as I held him the teacher standing close.

"It's okay baby. Look I didn't want to tell you because it's a surprise but your Appa is coming home to day. So you need to be on you on your best behavior so after school we can celebrate together!" He wiped his tears

"Appa is coming?" I nodded

"Yes all of them, they miss you" I kissed his forehead and we put our heads together. "Be good" he nodded "Yes mommy" he left with the teacher hand and hand and I watched them walk into school with the rest of his class until the doors closed I left.

"Never would have thought" Daniel says while we're out shopping. "Thought what?" I smiled picking up a dress to through on when I'm home. "You would be a mom, a great one" I smiled.

"I took care of you! I can take care of a child!" He shook his head and smiled. "So how's it with the boyfriends" I smiled thinking of them.

"Better, I've been working on the business and they have been touring, comebacks all of it but some how we still make it work" I smiled grabbing a couple more dresses and some clothes of Joseph.

"Girl you look good" Daniel says as I walk out the dressing room in a simple summer dress that hugs my curves but flows perfectly. "You think so?" I smile.

"Yessss you lucky I like men!" I roll my eyes. "Even if you didn't it would be a no! Your my best friend" he rolled his eyes and smiled.

"You know you love of this" he stood up and started dancing to the music the store was playing, I through my bag at him. "You doing it wrong, it goes like this" then I started dancing with him both of us laughing at the odd stares from other people.

"Okay the boys should be home soon they wanted to pick Joseph up instead" I smile looking at Daniel his face full of concern.
"They were supposed to be home 10 mins ago, I think you should go check on them" I sighed "Maybe they went out, I'll text them"

"What the fuck!" I say jumping into my car Daniel close behind sliding into the passenger seat. "They forgot!" I drove to the school. "How could they forgot, Jungkook forgot his own Son!" My leg started to shake.

"This is not what I was planning!" Daniel tried to call Yoongi but he didn't answer.

I pulled up at the school, to see no one there. I walked up to Joseph teacher. "Excuse me but where is Joseph?" She smiled "These guys took him one claimed to be his father" I froze.