Here We Go Again

Anthony POV

*2hrs Earlier*

It's been about 2hrs so I figured I should make my move. I check the hallways to see they're not that busy. I notice the cameras and where they point. If I stand at a certain spot they won't see me, perfect.

I make my way to (Y/n)'s room, I hear laughter from inside, it sounds like it's coming from a female.

I knock on her door and woah she looks damn good. And her body filled out a little more, they must be feeding this bitch good. But she's my bitch and I will have her.

"Anthony"

"We meet again (Y/n)"

"What the fuck are you doing here? how the fuck did you find me?"

I push open her door and inside. She stays by her door with it wide open, holding onto the frame. Her fingers turn white.

"I'm here for you baby and you coming back to Brooklyn wit me"

"Never, I will not go anywhere with you. You need to leave right now or I will call the police"

"Or what your 7 boyfriends, there gay (Y/n) they don't want you like I do"

"Leave now"

"You're cute when you're angry" I walk up to her to hold her waist.

"Get the fuck off me you creep" she pushes me off her.

She kicks me in my dick sending me to the ground. I'm going to beat this bitch up.

I get up from the ground and head towards her and go to grab her throat. I put my hand around her throat and she smacks my arms and kicks for me to release her.

Then I'm lunged to the ground.

(Y/n) POV

Anthony's grib is soon released from my neck. I turn to see Yoongi standing above Anthony. I try to make out what they're saying, but I'm coughing way too loud to even think.

How the fuck did Anthony even find me, I didn't post my location ever.

Maybe Daniel told him and got shot trying to protect me, I don't know. But I need to put this man behind bars.

I look over to see Yoongi punch Anthony in the face and Anthony shove him so he could get back up.

I'm sorry but Anthony is really buff and has been fighting since we were 5 years old, there's no way Yoongi can take hi-

Oh my gosh he knocked him out. All 5.9 of Yoongi knocked out all 6ft of Anthony. Is this a movie?????

"Yoongi, are you alright?" I run to check his face, there's some small scratches that could easily be covered up with some makeup.

"I'm fine how are you????" He looked at me very concerned.

"I'm okay now thank you" I kissed his cheek. Which caused him to blush a little.

"I'm surprised you could take him he's very strong"

"I'm stronger" Yoongi stretched his arm out to flex his muscles.

We both laughed. "You're so cute" I say which causes him to smile a little and look away.

"Yoongi what do we do now?"

"I called security to come get him, they'll deal with him. So come on we have a party to go too" he grabs my hand and leads me down the hallway to the elevator.

We made it to the car, the other boys had already left.

We made a quick stop at Yoongi's room to get some makeup to cover up his scratch.