You Motherf*cker

Alyssa💜

Girl I'm crying my eyes out rn
                                                                   Why what's wrong ????

Anthony.
                                                                  What the fuck did he do?

He hurt Daniel, he killed him. Daniel is dead and I can't call because he'll kill me too. Anthony killed Daniel looking for you. I don't know what to do (Y/n) I'm so scared. We we're at this party and he just shot him. I'm so scared, Lizzy is freaking tf out rn. Idk wtf to do. It's okay if you don't answer and take a moment to breathe, girl, but please Hmu when u rdy it can.

I shoot out the bed and get dressed. I go straight down the hall to Namjoons room. He will know what to do, hopefully.

"Noona are you okay???" Jungkook says from behind me.

"Yes fine" I say coldly.

"Why are you running off to Namjoon's?"

"Nothing, just please go away" I say almost ready to cry.

"But Noona -"

"Jungkook just LEAVE!" He stands there taken back my sudden actions, I pushed him off me sadness taking over his eyes. His eyes welled up in tears and I returned back around to face the door.

I knock again.

"Jungkook just leave me alone"

"I can't believe you Noona, after everything we just did. After what I just gave you and confessed to you. You...you just push me away. You used me Noona, for what to run to Namjoon's and do what we did together. Well spoiler alert he's not a virgin. I can't believe you Noona" he goes to walk away but I grab his arm, hard.

"Let me explain some shit to you" my tone in my voice has changed, I'm angry no I'm fucking livid. How dare he assume that. I would do that to him or anyone.

"How fucking dare you assume that I would ever use you. I confessed love to you as well and I mean't that shit whole heartedly. I told you I loved you and held onto you. But what woke me up was not the urge to be with another man. It was my phone going off and seeing that my best friend was scared for her life because she just witnessed one of our closest friends die. HE DIED JUNGKOOK. HE FUCKING DIED. I came here because I thought Namjoon could help me, obviously he is sleeping. But don't you ever, I mean fucking ever assume some dumb shit like that again. Now get the fuck away from me"

He stood wide eyes, tears fell from his eyes but he said nothing and slowly walked away from me. Seconds after the door was opened to a sleepy looking Namjoon.

"Namjoon..."

"Wow wow (Y/n) what's wrong????"

"Uh nothing never mind forget it " with both Dainel and Jungkook all I wanted to do was just talk to Alyssa and be alone.

"Why what's the matter ?" He says holding my shoulders.

"Nothing I'm gonna go" I said his hands sliding off me.