Make It Right

Hobi gave me a pair of his sweatpants and Jimin gave me a t-shirt. I took a shower putting both on and climbing onto the bed laying down next to Yoongi, all the boys were still there, including Lizzy and Daniel. They had all decided to stay with me since I did not want to be alone, what If they came back and tried to, you know talk to me.

*Next Morning*

I wake up and the room is still filled with people, in the same places we left them, except Tae made his way to the bed holding onto my waist from behind. I can't help but feel extremely grateful that everyone in this room stood by my side even when I was sad and hurt, they have my back like real friends do.

Just then there's a knock on the door, it wakes everyone else up. Hobi goes to get the door, it's one of their managers.

"Okay boys we have to start getting ready and luckily all of you are in here, so I don't have to walk around like crazy trying to wake you up. And you've already made it to New York which is good. You perform today." He says.

"Let's do it!" The manager says, then leaves the room.

"(Y/n) are you busy today, do you work?" Hobi asked me while getting the rest of the boys up.

"Not really I have a couple days off, why?" Hobi looks over at me and giving me his beautiful bright smile. Even in the morning he is beautiful, even though he just woke up.

"Can you watch our show today, you can stay backstage if you want, you Lizzy, Daniel and you can even come Alyssa!" He says with a wide expression. "Sure well come" I say as I slip off the bed to wake up Daniel and Lizzy.

I told Daniel to call Alyssa and tell Alyssa the news she was so excited about it, but I think she woke up Brian because he was a groaning mess in the background.

"Hell yes I'll come! What time is it?"

"It's later on around 7 I'll come get you, we're getting ready at (Y/n)'s place!"
"Okay see you guys at 5!" Lizzy, Daniel and I all crowd around his phone and all say "byeeeeeeeee" It's a thing that we do when we're on the phone with one another.

*The Night Before Jungkook POV*

(Y/n) walked away with Yoongi, I think he is planning to tell her he loves her. I feel fucking terrible right now, nothing can change how I feel right now.

I should have never fucked Yu Mi and I should have reached out to (Y/n) to see if what Namjoon said was true, I trusted him so much. He lied to me, he lied to all of us. Now (Y/n) won't forgive me.

I leave Namjoon alone and I start to walk around the city. I know it's dangerous of me to do this but I don't care. I deserve whatever happens to me for what I did to (Y/n).

I made my way to Central Park after walking for what felt like hours. What can I do for (Y/n) to forgive me? How to change her mind? Maybe I'll make a video for her. I filmed her almost everyday maybe if I put together a video on how much I truly feel about her, she'll take me back hopefully.

I make my way back to the hotel, I see the boys walk into Yoongi's room with clothes, could (Y/n) be in there? If she is I'm not going in there right now, she probably doesn't want to see me and I can't see her, not right now.

I get to my room and start working on my video, until I eventually fall asleep.

Couple hours Earlier Namjoon's POV

I'm such an idiot why couldn't I just stand up to the company? Tell them that we have fallen in love with (Y/n) and we didn't want Yu Mi. Why did I ever make that stupid phone call. I hate myself for what I've done, but I have to go back to the hotel, we have a concert tomorrow.

I make it back to the hotel. I hear noises coming from Yoongi's door, I put my ear to the door and listen.

"Yoongi...I love it, and I know you couldn't say it, but I love you Yoongi, but I just have one question"

I've been shot. "Yes (Y/n)?"

I'm bleeding. "Why now? Why wait to tell me. You've been so cold to me, you barely even looked at me when I said I was coming back to New York. You say you love me but you avoid me"

And now I'm dead.

I walk to my room, slam the door shut, after a while there's a knock on the door I open it and Jungkook is there.

"Hyung can I come in?" He says holding his laptop and trying to give me a sad smile.

I really don't want to be alone right now. "Sure come in" I move away from the door letting him inside.

"I made a video, I want to show you it. It's for (Y/n) I really want her to forgive me, I messed up bad Hyung. I just want to make things right, I really love her"

"He says with a sad tone, almost crying.

But I'm pissed off, I'm angry.

"You think you're the only one? Jungkook you can be forgiven for what you did, you didn't know what happened. I lied to all of all, how could you even sit here and look me in my eyes after what I did to all of you, why don't you hate me? Do I have to hurt you?"

I push him off his seat.

"Huh! Do I have to get angry at you for you to hate me the way I hate myself, the way (Y/n) hates me right now. I love her to Jungkook but she isn't going to forgive you over night, but you still have a chance to gain her trust back, I am screwed for life. Knowing I lost the girl I lo-....ve" my voice cracked.

It was the first time in a long time I ever cried this hard. Jungkook got up off the floor and just hugged me. "Hyung I am angry with you, but you did what you did for a reason. You are my brother, I can't hate you because you are family" Jungkook started to cry.

"We need to make this right" Jungkook looks at me confused. "Well start off with your video, then work our way back up to her, we have to try for her Jungkook it's the only way" he nods his head at me agreeing with what I said.

Damn do you guys think it will work?

Okay guys this the update hope you enjoyed! Always remember Goodnight, Good Morning and Good Afternoon. Technically right now it's Goodmorning for me since it's 1:40am but I'll still say Goodnight lol.

Borahae 💜