Euphoria

2 Months had gone by after that phone call. Anthony was locked away and put in jail, for illegal drug trafficking and murder. And just like that he was out of my life.

However I still wasn't happy. He had murdered Lucas, the man that I had loved. I loved him so much that he became a part of who I am. He changed me for the better.

When my grandfather had passed I had lost it, the only really family I ever had. My mother clearly loved my older brother more than she had loved me, if she even did. She always wanted two boys and she had only gotten one.
My dad left when I was young so I never saw him anyway. My grandfather, my fathers father, was my only real family. He stood with us and every Christmas he would give me a page for a notebook, a story.

He told me here is your story, I want you to photograph it and then perform it. He loved writing stories. I had saved each page and put them in a folder since I didn't have a notebook for them.

Lucas loved being around my grandfather. He was there for me when he had passed and had written me his last story. It was called "See you again by the Light Of the Moon''.

I still keep it in my wallet behind a photo of him when he was a young man back in the 50's, he was so handsome.

Lucas died a couple months after and it really crushed me. I had fallen into a depression after my grandfather and started drinking, thinking it was my only solution, but Lucas reminded me it wasn't.
He stood by my side and took the bottle away from me, unlike my mother who couldn't be bothered,

My brother barely contacts me anymore either, busy with his own life as a marine, he always treated me good even when mom did not.

"He would have been 25 today" I sit down at the table next to Jin. I put the shot glass back onto the table. Namjoon came over and poured me some more Soju.

"(Y/n) I think this should be the last one" I looked up at Jin and half smiled. "Yea you're probably right, Lucas would have wanted me to stop."

Hobi turned to face us. "You really were in love with him, weren't you?" He asked, trying to comfort me. "Madly'' I smiled to myself. "I would have married him" they all smile and look down.

"He used to do this thing when my grandfather had passed. When I started drinking he would take the bottle and pour it out. Then fill it with juice, mostly apple juice or iced tea. He knew I hated apple juice, he told me. "Pretend the alcohol is apple juice so you won't drink it" I smile to myself as tears start to form at the corner of my eyes.

"Then he would fill them with ice tea and hand them back to me and say "Here now have some juice" a tear fell down my cheek, Tae whipped it away.

"I love you guys" I look up at all of them with tears coming down my face. "And we love you so much," Jin said and softly kissed me on the lips. Namjoon came over and did the same.

"We love you too" Tae came over and wrapped his arms around my waist leaving kisses all over, which made me giggle. "There's that beautiful smile sunflower" Hobi winked at me flashing his beautiful smile. Then a door closed and in came Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Noona," Jungkook said, coming over to me and giving me a kiss looking at me. Then he stopped and widened his eyes. "Why are you crying?" I smiled at him.

"Nothing I was just thinking about Lucas, he would have been 25 today" Jungkook shook his head and smiled kissing me again. "I got an idea!" Everyone looks at Jungkook. "What is it?" Yoongi said looking up from his phone. "Let's celebrate! For Lucas. We could get drinks and order pizza! And a cake!" I smiled at Jungkook.