Oh my

I just want to say thank you guys for reading this book 4k ?! That's crazy. I never would have thought my book would have found so much love.

I originally wrote this book out of boredom during quarantine and even when it got no reads I kept updating just in case someone read.

I wrote this story because I was tried of seeing a weak and unrealistic Y/n. I wanted everyone who read this book to enjoy the character instead of scream at her like you would in a movie or another book where she just gets on your nerves.

Now of course I still made her seemy annoying because it's Y/n what can you expect. But I was just tired of reading books where Y/n was unrealistic. Making her tall and skinny with beautiful long blonde or brown hair and light skin. Where there are some girls who do look like this not everyone does. So while she comes from New York I still wanted you to build your own character. Deciding how her hair looks and skin color. Followed by her height and her weight. You can make her thick or chubby. Skinny or slim. The creativity was yours I just provided the story to follow.

And I hope you don't think I've sexualized the boys. The book does of course have scenes where they have sex but it's not the core of the book. It's just something both Y/n and the boys do to build and strengthen their relationship.
In no way did I sexualize them, it just makes the story a little more realistic.
But overall I really did hope your enjoy this crazy messy book.

And also P.S I will be coming into this book every now and then to fix typos and grammar because I really should have proof read this lol.

Lastly thank you for reading this story. And as always Good afternoon, Good morning and

Goodnight.

See you soon ;)