Busted

15 hours later

Anthony POV

I'm only a couple steps away and bam I'll be there. Only thing is there is one floor that is booked by...Uh Bts. What? Who is that? Bts I've never heard of them...wait the guys Alyssa likes? Why is (Y/N) with them..? Oh shit, she's fucking them.
What fucking whore, I need to find a way to get up there without being noticed.

I put on my best clothes I showed up in my best suit. Navy blue and nice black dress shoes. If I look professional there more likely to let me on to the floor.

I find out there on floor 15, perfect. I hop in the elevator and head up to floor 15.

I walk around the hallway for a while, looking for her, looking for the love of my life, (Y/n). Then I see some boy, with blonde hair, he seems short.

He's walking next to some girl, I can't see her face though she's wearing a black cap and mask. He has a mask on as well, they walk past me.

Wait a fucking minute I know that smell, that perfume, it's (Y/n).

I turn around and see them head into an elevator. I'll just wait here for her, maybe walk around and hang out in my room. I'm on the 20th floor.

(Y/n) POV

So it's our last day in Japan and the boys had off tonight so we gonna get lit.

The boys don't normally go to parties but tonight there's a party going on in Tokyo and a bunch of idols are going to be there. I'm so excited lowkey to meet other people, I love the boys but meeting others would be so nice.

Jimin came with me into my room to help me find an outfit for the party.

"No" Jimin said plopping down on my bed holding my pillow.

"Okay how about this one?" I hold up a black sparkly dress.

"No absolutely not"

"Wha why"

"Because there will be others there that will stare at you Jagi" he got up from his sit and walked over to me. "And only I can stare and touch you" he started kissing my neck, then traveled to my collarbone.

"Baby we have to go soon we only have 2hrs we need to get ready"

Jimin moved himself from my neck.

"Your right Jagi I'll save you for when we're back in Korea"

"Save me? I am not a leftovers"

"No Jagi you are not, I'll leave you to get ready" he started to walk to the door "surprise me" Jimin said with that devilish smile and wink.

"Oh...oh...okay"

What the hell- that man makes me so flustered. The Jimin effect is strong.

I finally decide on an outfit.

And my shoes.

I curled my hair, putting it half up and Half down

I curled my hair, putting it half up and Half down. I finished my makeup taking one last look, then taking a couple pics.

I sent a photo to the group chat I had with the boys and waited for their response.

*Image Attachment*

Hobi- oh my 😍❤️❤️✨✨✨

Namjoon- Well you look beautiful ❤️

Yoongi- you pretty ig

Hobi- ig? She looks stunning!

Tae- Wow💜

Jimin- That's the dress I said no too! But you look beautiful Jagi❤️

Jungkook- Wow Noona am I lucky? Yes!🥺

Jin- You look beautiful but not as beautiful as me😉😭

The guys are so sweet buts let's play with them a little.

(Y/n)- Who's taking me to the club?

Namjoon- Me!

Hobi- No Me! I'm taking sunflower!

Tae- Me!

Jimin- (Y/n), Jagi you will have to choose.

Jungkook- choose me Noona!

Jin- No, she needs to go with someone handsome!

Jungkook- I am handsome 🥺

(Y/n)- you all are but I want to go with.....

Tae- Me!

(Y/n)- Yoongi

Yoongi- What why?

(Y/n)- because I'd like to spend time with you my love.

Yoongi- Well I'm not going.

Namjoon- Yes you are, now go be a gentleman and get her from her room. We're already gonna be late.

Yoongi- fine this better be worth it.

Hobi- did you see her photo 😳it totally it is bro!

Yoongi- whatever, coming now.

I smooth out my dress and wait for Yoongi to come get me. I lowkey feel like he doesn't like me, but I'm starting to think that's normal Yoongi.

Then there's a knock on my door.

"Comingggggggg!"

I open the door, it's not Yoongi.

"Anthony?"

"We meet again (Y/n)."

Update coming tonight stay tuned!

Can't leave ya on a cliffhanger it hurts to much! 😭

Won't say Gn til later 💜