Face the Music

Me and Tae stood at the park for hours just talking about life and our dreams even aliens.

"Tae" he looked over at me while I slowly swung on the swing. "Yes (Y/n)?) he said while sitting on the swing next to me.

"Your not mad at me right?"

He looked over at me "What for? You didn't do anything" I sighed and looked up at him into his brown eyes.

"For going to New York" he smiled at me and moved a piece of my hair back. "Baby I would never be mad at you for doing something you love, did I miss you? Yes! Was I upset you were gone? Yes. But was I happy you were living your best life and seeing the world from your point of view? Yes." He leaned over and kissed me softly.

"Tae" He looked into my eyes. "Yes baby" I smiled at him. "I love you" he smiled at me too with that beautiful box smile. "I love you too" he got off his swing and held it hand out for me. "Come on baby let's go I want to get ice cream" I laughed a little

"You are such a child you know" he smiled at me. "Yea well so are you"

Tae drove us home back to the dorm all the boys cars were still parked meaning they were still here, I still didn't want to see them I'm still upset about what happened before.

"Tae baby" he looked over at me. "Yes baby what is it?" I gave him a discomforted look. "I don't want to deal with the boys" he sighed and looked at the dorm then back at me. "Just stay with me for now okay, I'm sure there all in their rooms or working" I gave him a nod.

We walking into the dorm Hobi was still working on the couch he didn't even look our way when we entered. "Hey Tae" he said.

I rolled my eyes and followed Tae to his room. "Hi" is all Tae said.

On our way to the his room I bumped into Jin. "Oh sorry I didn't see you" Jin quickly said and ran off the kitchen. "It's fine" me and Tae finally made it to his room and he closed his door and he blobbed on his bed with a loud huff.

I walked over to him and straddled his legs. He looked up at me a little shocked by the position we were in. "Baby what are doing?" I smirked at him. "Shhh nothing i'm just loving my boyfriend" he smiled at me and flipped us over. "Well than I want to love my girlfriend" we started making out like two teenagers in their room.

Tae was getting ready to take off my shirt when there was a knock on the door. Tae groans and gets up to get it. "What" he opens the door. "Namjoon wants you in the living room" it's Jin's voice.

"Why?" Jin sighs. "He wants us all there, he said he has something important to say to all of us" Tae looks over at me.

"I'll be right back" Tae leaves and closes the door. I huff into the pillow. I look up at the ceiling and decide to look around Tae's room. I notice a lot of pictures that I'm guessing he's taken some of himself and with the boys.

There's a couple of the Effie Tower and Brooklyn Bridge. Than I find one of me on his night stand it's one of the photos Jungkook took the first time I photographed them. I also notice some little things like a bowl that says Malta. I look through some of his sketch books and see some nice drawings that he's done.

"(Y/n)" I turn around to face Jimin who's head to peering through the door. "What?" He opens the door more.
"Can you come to the living room" I shrug and just follow him setting down the Malta bowl.

"Okay but still it was wrong" I say getting frustrated again. We've been arguing for an hour.

"You should have spoken to us more" Jungkook says standing up. I stand up as well. "Don't raise your voice at me like I'm a child, I'm not apologizing for living my dream. I'm sorry I didn't answer your precious text back but how many times have you gone on tour and go days without talking to me? Huh?" I look over at all the boys.