Bounus Chapter: Continuation

He leaned over and kissed me.

"Jin" I look up at him after a steamy make out.

"Yes (Y/n)?"

"I want to, with you right now"

"You do?"

"Yes, but only if you want to as well"

"I do (Y/n) but I've been saying myself for someone special, the girl I want to marry"

"Oh okay I understand" I look away feeling a little hurt by his rejection, he does so much for me I want to do something nice for him, make him feel good like he does to me, with his kindness.

"And (Y/n)" he says lifting up my check to face him. "You are special, you're the woman I want to marry someday, I'm in love with you (Y/n). I've never felt this way about anyone before, ever. I'm glad that I want you to be my first, because your the woman I love"

"Jin I can't take this from you, how could we get married if there are 7 of you? I love you too but how would this ever work-"

He kissed me again.

"It's okay (Y/n) to me you are my wife, in my head. I treat you like you're my wife already and you treat me like your husband, that's good enough for me and should be good enough for you too. So if you are not comfortable still with the idea then we don't have too, just know I meant exactly what I said, you're special to me" he says pulling my hands close to him. "Your the woman I love"

"Jin I love you too" he kisses me again and it's heated. He stands up and locks the door then walks right back over to me.

*SMUT ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ *

He kisses me hard, not giving either of us a chance to gasp for air. I pull the zipper down from his sweater, revealing a white t-shirt. I work my way over to straddle his lap. We've never gone past this step before.

I'm ready for him, hope he's ready for me.

He pulls me close to him breaking the kiss, pulling my shirt off of me exposing my white laced bra. I run his fingers over my breast, I soon guide his hand to the back of my bra to unclip it and let it fall to the ground. He looks at my breast eyes widen then back up at me, then kisses me even harder. I guide his large hands up to my breast letting him caress and pinch my nipple.

I remove myself from his lap and take off his shirt exposing his beautiful chest. I then work my way down to his sweatpants, sliding them off him. I stand up and take off my leggings leaving my panties on. I bend down and palm his already semi hard member. He lets out a low groan and I strip off his boxers and take him into my mouth. He groans loudly grabbing my hair and pulling me further down on his member. I take him out of my mouth removing my panties, already soaking wet I slide into him. I start to move slowly on top, but I can't help but let a couple of moans escape my mouth, Jin can't either.

"(Y/n) go faster, it's okay....y-you can go faster now" Jin says through low groans and pants.

I start to move faster riding him. We both fill the room with loud moans, echoing like music. He grabs on my hips and starts to move along with me jerking up at a very fast speed then eventually slowing down riding out both our highs.

I release myself from him and lie down next to him. "That was amazing"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it baby"

"I'm happy you were my first (Y/n)"

"I'm honoured to be, baby" We both kiss and then get up to clean up and put on clothes.

"Alright let's go see what the boys are doing"

Okay guys as promised I updated tonight. Always remember Goodnight, Good morning and Good afternoon. 💜💜💜💜

It's currently Goodnight for me💜

Byeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Happy birthday again to Jin! 🥳