Dinner At Delmonico's Part 2

"What do you want"

"Look (Y/n) we just wanted to talk to you, it's about us."

"We'll save it because I don't want to hear it"

"(Y/n) please"

"We're gonna wait in the car" Daniel said, glaring at the boys.

"Hobi I said no- '' I turned to see tears welled in his eyes, the other boy's eyes looked puffy. I froze for a moment. I've never seen them like this.

"Whatever you have to say, say it now. You will only have one chance to say it" they all look relieved.

I wave my hand for them to speak. "Look (Y/n) about Yu Mi-"

"You came to talk about her or us?" I stop Namjoon mid thought.

"Well that's the thing, after you left the company had to replace you quickly, so they had me lie and say we couldn't handle the distance between us to bring in Yu Mi. We never wanted to break up with you, we planned on meeting you. I lied to you and the boys. I told the boys you left us for the same reasons I left you. What I'm trying to say is don't be mad at us, be mad at me. If there's anyone to blame it's me. I messed up everything, I should have gone against the company. I realized now that I need you, we need you in our lives. I'm not saying for you to come back to Korea, I'm saying be apart of our lives again, we need you."

My eyes welled up in tears, I walked towards and smacked him hard against his face.

"How fucking dare you. You broke up with me because you were scared to tell your company off. You lied not only to me but your brothers. I can't believe you right now." I look over at the boys

"If what he says is true then the 5 of you I'm willing to try but" I look over at Yu Mi. "She has to go, if not I'm not coming back"

The boy looks over at Yu Mi, Jungkook steps towards her. "Yu Mi I'm sorry but we're in love with (Y/n) we can take you back home or you can catch a flight, but we need to be with (Y/n). We are in love with her" Yu Mi stands there with a shocked expression.

"Wha- I can't believe you all. Breaking up with me? For her?" She looks over at me then Jungkook. "You're just going to forget our night at the hotel, like it was nothing?"

What he slept with her? Then came here saying he needed me and loved me, wtf.

I walked over to them and pushed Yu Mi to hit Jungkook's chest.

"You liar"

I hit him over and over and doesn't even block me. My eyes weld up in tears, they start to fall.

"You lied" he just lets me hit him, my punches aren't strong enough to really hurt him.

I start crying as I'm punching him. "Yu Mi I'll get you a flight back home" Yoongi says

"Fine I'll leave, stay with that psycho!"

Alyssa turns around and lunges herself at Yu Mi. When the fuck did she get out the car?

"Get her best friend!" Daniel yells. The boys and Lizzy take her off her. "If we give you more money will you not press charges?" Yu Mi looks confused at first but then shakes it off and walks away.

Jungkook stood in front of me. I hit his chest again and this time a little faster and he just takes it in crying as well.

"Liar"

My punches start to get slower and he just pulls me into a hug. I try to break free but he won't let me. "Noona don't let go, I'm so so sorry, please Noona don't go" he cries harder into my shoulder.

He releases me and looks at me eyes bloodshot red. "Noona I am so sorry, we all are"

"Okay" I turn to face the others. "The 5 of you are forgiven, how could you have known. Namjoon lied to you and that's for you to decide to forgive him"

I look at Namjoon and Jungkook. "However the two of you, need to earn my trust back" I walk up to them I point one finger up.

"You get one shot, one more chance and I swear if you fuck this up, I'm gone" they look at me slightly relieved. "We'll do everything we can-" I cut Namjoon off. "You will do everything" he nods.

"Can I talk to you (Y/n)" I turn to see Yoongi standing there. I wipe some of my tears.

"Yes you can" He pulls me to the side. He holds my hand close to him. "Look I know this isn't the right time to say anything, but I need to tell you something, (Y/n) I'm in...in" I kiss him, he is stiff at first then he relaxes.

"Let me take you to the hotel, I know it sounds weird but I'd rather you hear the song instead" I look back at the boys and turn to Yoongi. "Okay I'll come with you"

We make it to the hotel and he plays the song. It's truly beautiful.

What a way to end a night.

This is crazy guys, I mean I wouldn't trust Namjoon either he lied. What would you guys do in this situation?

Hope you enjoyed the update guys! Hopefully another coming soon.

It's currently Good Evening for me btw!

Borahae 💜