Hope World

I went straight to Yoongi's door. I wasted no time asking pointless questions. I knocked on his door and heard a couple of groans from the other side. The door swung up and his eyes widened when he saw it was me standing there and not one of the boys.

"I'm going to ask you one time Yoongi, what did you not tell me about Yu Mi that you practically almost killed Tae over!"

He looked at me for a second and began to speak. "Look it's really nothing just when Yu Mi was here she tried to get all of us to do a lot of stuff with her, obviously 2 out of the 7 she was successful in doing so. But she tried to get me to do things with her too, but she failed. She tried to kiss me and touch me. I thought Tae had told you" he said with a sad expression.

"Why did you feel like you needed to keep this hidden?" This is lowkey dumb to me, if Yoongi had nothing to hide then why was he so scared of Tae were to say that to me or anyone.

"You were already upset (Y/n) I didn't want to make things worse for you" I just nodded my head to myself. I'll remember all of this. "Come on let's go" he looked at me confused. "Jin is making breakfast so let's go" is all I said before I walked away.

I walked into my room to finish getting ready. I took a shower and brushed my teeth again since we had just eaten. I sighed, I decided to dress comfortably today and I wanted to go out while the boys worked.

Wait, ALL MY MAKEUP IS GONE.

WELL FUCK now I have a reason to go outside.

I need new makeup.

And I quit the play. I realized that performing is nice but I don't know if it's what I want to do. I really really love photography, it's my dream to open up my own business and I think that's what I'll do.

The boys left for the day and I headed out a little after. I looked around cute shops and didn't buy any clothes because none of the clothes here fit me. Then I received a call.

"(Y/n)! Good to hear you!" Bianca my director for Ms.Judgement.

"Hello Bianca what's up?" I walked around the makeup store while I spoke to her. "Well we need you back here in New York, we're starting up the show again. Hope to see you soon!" I decided maybe now this is the time. "Well actually Bianca I-'' she cut me off. "(Y/n) everything is good. I already got tickets for you to come" I stood there wide eyed.

"You are probably the nicest director. Why are you being so nice to me no director would ever do this?" She laughed a little to herself. "Because I like you (Y/n) and I want you here" then she hung up the phone. Maybe I should go perform see if this is really what I want to do.

*Couple Hours later*

I was sitting on bed after I had let the boys know I was going back to New York. They were okay with it because they knew I would be back. I was going through my photos I had taken in Seoul and editing some. When my door burst open and there stood a Sweaty Namjoon.

He went straight for me and I sat up on my bed. "Baby I need you right" he said and I put my hand up. "No no I told you, you're not allowed to touch me Joon" I said, remembering what I had told him before, he has to learn.

He can't just come in here and demand sex when he is in trouble still, I'm still not 100% over what he did! "Shit baby I forgot" he said running his hands through his hair. "And besides Joon even if this wasn't your punishment you can't come in here and demand I have sex you with" I walked up to him a flicked his chin back and left my room swaying my hips. "That's not how you ask a lady"