Outro: EGO

(Hiiiiiiii A/n here! this chapter isn't necessary just thought Yes or No? deserved it's part 2 lol! and it's a Hobi chapter it made me think of Airplane, then Airplane part 2, because it's two parts lol. Okay just know, you don't have to read this chapter if you don't want to or don't like smut).

"Hobi wha- what are you doing here? I thought you were busy?"

"I am. I'm learning a new choreo my sunflower. '' His tone seems a little darker than usual.

"Oh well I can leave if you want me to" He puts his hand up to stop talking.

I don't know but I feel like I have to shut because Hoseok said so, this ain't Hobi no more.

"My sunflower stay, I liked watching you dance" he started to walk closer to me."Maybe you can teach me and I'll help you practice for Broadway" he says kissing my neck.

"It's okay Hobi, You are busy" my breath was starting to hitch, he caught up on that quickly.

"You sure sunflower, I could use the break to help you and how dare you lie to me."

"Lie?"

"You didn't tell me you were a dancer nor a singer"

"Those aren't lies Hoseok, they are secrets. They are my secrets"

Hobi smirks at me, at the fact that I used his real name.

"You should have told me those secrets (Y/n)"

"And why is that?" I say my voice flirtatious .

"Because now I have to punish you"

*SMUT WARNING*

He picks me up kissing me hard, I wrap my legs around his waist. He pins me up against the wall holding me up by my legs. He starts to kiss down my neck causing me to let out a moan.

However he puts his finger above my lips. "No moaning, you are being punished, as much as I'd love to hear you. You're good at keeping secrets (Y/n) so do your best" he says, his tone very dark and eyes full of lust.

He goes back to kissing my neck. He then moves me to the floor, laying his jacket underneath me.
He takes off the hat he is wearing and throws it across the room, letting his beautiful dark lucks appear in sight.

He hovers over me taking off his shirt. He isn't built as big as Namjoon, but that does not matter. The dancing really pays. For Hobi it truly beautiful, a work of art. He takes off the sweater I'm wearing and throws it to the side, then removes the sports bra I had on underneath.

"Sunflower, you can't wear things like this, I can't control myself" he says taking it off me, engulfing my right breast in his mouth. He sucks on my right breast while he plays my left breast. I'm trying so hard to hold in my moans.
He sneaks his way down my leggings, slipping a finger inside of me. "Sunflower you're already wet" he says with a smirk.

He removes my leggings, pumping two fingers inside of me i'm about to cum when- "No (Y/N)" he slips his fingers out of me, "Not yet". He takes off his white sweats and pulls me up so my mouth is lined with his member. I take him in my mouth but he pulls me out. "Sunflower, pleasuring me is not apart of this punishment"
He lays me back down and enters another finger in me.

He works his fingers beautiful. Getting the perfect rhythm to make me want to cum all over his fingers, but he pulls out again.

"Hobiiii" I whine. He smirks.

"Good girls don't hold secrets" he said slowing creeping his finger back inside me.
Once he's in he started to pump hard and fast. Touching my g spot perfectly, I let out a moan.

He pulls out "No moaning did you already forget what I said?" He slaps my pussy. I flinch at the contact, I didn't think I'd like that so much it's never happened.

I bite my lip trying not to moan as Hoseok pumps into me again.
A tear forms in my eye out if frustration.

"Hobiiii" I whine again. He smirks.

He slips his dick inside me slow at first, painfully slow. He's doing it on purpose, but the look on his face shows he can't handle it; so we go a little faster.

He pumps in me fast and my walls start to tighten and just when I'm about to cum he stops. "Come on Hobi, I've suffered enough"

I'm surprised at myself for begging, just this boy- man is too good.
"Awwww Sunflower you want to cum, well promise you keep secrets anymore" I stare at him deeply in his eyes. I swallow hard and breathe heavy. "I promise" he smirks at me "Good" He thrust into me harder, both of us moaning. He picks me up slightly by my torso so our bodies are even closer, then we both reach our highs.

"You are truly amazing Hobi"

He smiles at me and pushes my hair to the side holding me tightly. "So are you my beautiful Sunflower, so are you" then he kisses me softly, man am I going to miss this.

Okay guys I thought I would give a short update just cause I couldn't leave Yes or No? on a cliffhanger like that, however this chapter was totally skippable if you don't like Smut of course, that is why I always include a smut warning.

Okay Bye guys, I already said it was Good evening for me lol.

Also i'm going to start creating bonus chapters, like a Christmas special, or (Y/n)'s birthday, even Halloween and stuff. Those chapters are bonuses so they don't fit in the story at all, they're just fun little mini stories to read. I think I'll do Christmass first and remember THOSE CHAPTERS ARE SKIPABLE, , if it says bonus on it, if not then it's part of the story.

Okay byeeeeeeeee💜💜💜💜