The Concert: Make It Right

Daniel, Lizzy and I make it back to my apartment and we start to get ready for the concert. A car is supposed to pick us up soon to take us there.

I decided I should look my best. It might make me feel better.

Daniel picks out an outfit for me to wear while Lizzy finishes up my hair and makeup after finishing hers.

She gives me a natural look and straightens my hair. She then adds some highlight and lipgloss and I'm done.

Daniel comes back with come fashion nova dark blue jeans I put them on and they fit perfectly with my curves.
"Girl I want you to wear this' ' he throws a shirt at me, it's a balck long sleeve bodysuit, that cuts open on the sides.

"Damn girl you look hot" Lizzy says touching up her and Daniels gloss. Daniel. passes me my black boots to pair with the outift he picked. Soon my phone goes off. Alyssa name flashes across my screen.

"Hello"
"Yea (Y/n) I'm downstairs buzz me in"
"okay I'm on it, byeeeeeeee" I hang up and buzz her in. When she walked in she was already ready to go, we sat around for a while until Daniel broke the silence.

"So (Y/n) what are you gonna do?" I look at him confused. "What do you mean?" He gets closer to me and so does Lizzy. Alyssa pulls up a chair and sits down by me. "About the other two" Lizzy asks.

I haven't thought about that yet. I had been so busy getting ready and excited to see everyone that I hadn't thought about Jungkook or Namjoon. What am I gonna do? Ignore them? I don't know, but I'm not letting them stop me from having a good time.

"(Y/n)" Alyssa waves her hand across my face snapping me out of my thoughts. "If it's too hard we won't go" Lizzy says, holding my shoulder. "What! Hell no we're going to that concert and getting lit" Daniel says stand up and twerking on the couch.

"Yea your right! I'm not gonna let them kill my joy! I'm not gonna let them ruin my mood because they couldn't tell that the truth!" Daniel claps for me. "YES GO OFF" Alyssa is dying of laughter on the floor. "YES BITCH PERIOD" Alyssa screams and poor Lizzy wants to throw us all out the window.

"Okay I just got a text the car is here, let's go!" We walk down the stairs with a bunch of Woo's and hand waving in the air happening as we get to the car. I walk into the car and Yoongi is there.

"Yoongi!" I go over and kiss him. "What are you doing here baby?" He kisses me again and smiles at me. "I wanted to bring you to the concert with me"

Daniel clears his throat. "And of course your friends" Daniel smiles "Thank you"

we drive all the way to the stadium and I kiss Yoongi goodbye. "I'll see you after the show baby" he smiles at me giving me a gummy smile. "I'll look for you in the crowd baby" he kisses me again and says goodbye. "Tell the boys I said good luck!" He gives me a thumbs up and walks away.

"You two are in love" Daniel says from behind me. I roll my eyes at me. "Come on let's go before it's late" We all walk into the stadium.

We walk in and it's huge. There are a ton of Army's already inside getting ready for the concert. We make our way to the front row and get settled. We sit in our seats and wait for the show because we know we won't need these seats again. I see a group of teen girls sit behind me wearing Bts merch and hold to their Army Bombs. One of them taps my shoulder.

I turn around to face her. "Oh hello do I know you?" She looks at me shyly and smiles. "Oh no I just recognized you from Ms.Judgement. I wanted to ask if I could take a photo?" I smile at her feeling honoured she enjoyed the show and wanted a picture.