Seoul

The car ride is quiet everyone is on their phone minding their own business, at least I thought until everyone is looking at me like they've never seen a female before. I decide to be polite and say hello, I am in their car after all. "Hello" I say with a smile and wave. They look at me for a second and then respond back. "Um well as you guys already know i'm (Y/N), but I would like to know your names"

I point at one of the boys. "I know your Namjoon and your Jimin and that's all I really know" I feel a little bad not knowing all their names, I should have asked Alyssa for a quick lesson but I was distracted by Daniel's twerking.

A boy with the most gorgeous lips speaks up."I'm Seokjin but just call me Jin if you would like to"
I extend my hand "It's nice to meet you" I say with a smile. He shakes my hand.

Next one to speak up is just a ball of sunshine and funkiness, but has the best smile out of them all. "I'm Hoseok but people know me as J-hope or Hobi"
I tap my chin. "I like Hobi it's cute" he smiles to himself. The next one to speak kinda reminds me of a kitten, but i'm a little imitated by him however he is still really cute.

"'I'm Yoongi" he leaves it at that. "It's nice to meet you" He just gives a little smile back, but it's okay we all start somewhere. Next one to go is a boy with such beautiful hair it looks so soft, I lowkey wanna touch it but not the time. "I'm Taehyung or Tae, it's nice to meet you" He says with an accent that's little thicker than the rest, his english might not be as good as some of the others but that's okay I don't judge no one.

Wait, pause. How am I going to be living in a country that speaks a whole new language and I only know English and Spanish! his voice is also really deep I like it.

Next was Jimin, we can skip the introduction I know about him already thanks to Alyssa I know he is a huge flirt, but there's something about that is cute and sexy at the same time. Finally the last boy goes.

"Hey i'm Jungkook" OK because who made this man and where can I get one? He is so fine girl i'm sitting next to him on the plane. "It's nice to meet you Jungkook" He smiles shyly to himself just like the others did, accept Jimin who was proud to where his bright smile.

Alyssa had told me to try my best to not to act all New York over there. She told me the people are different I have to try and be on my best behavior.
Apparently beauty standards are a huge thing here and by what Alyssa told me I don't fit the beauty standards.

We make it to the airport, go through security and board the plane. I realize where heading outside and then I see a smaller plane and oh shit- it's a private jet. Oh nah that's actually fire, I never flown private before.
I wanna Facetime Alyssa so bad but she told me to call when I landed since she's going out with Brain tonight.
I hop on the plane and sit by a window and this so comfortable, like I really could get used to having a life like this.

However it would feel better if I was actually hoping on this plane for a photoshoot in Paris or London for my big photography company, but Paris will have to wait for now.
Instead I fly to Seoul to work as a fake girlfriend fo the biggest boy band in the world.

I wake up from a really good nap, feeling energetic as ever and look out the window. I can see clouds and some mountains and decide to take out my camera.
My camera is my most prized possen my grandfather gave it to me before he passed away 12 months ago.
He knew my dream and besides my friends and my ex boyfriend.

I loved my ex I would have married him but he was murdered two years ago and still no one knows by who. But they were the only ones that believed in me. I had been saving money to buy this camera.
On my 23rd birthday there it was on my bed with a small piece of paper with my grandfathers writing.

He used to write stories and he wrote my favorite one he used to tell,
the girl in the meadow, he said so I could always have it forever. I keep that paper in my wallet with a photo of me and him on my 16th birthday.

I take out my camera and start to take pictures, then I feel someone sit next to me it's Jungkook.
"You like to take photos?"
I nod "Yea i'm a photographer, I work in the city" he smiles at me and I smile back. "Can I see some of your work?"

I nod "Sure it's all on my laptop how much time do we have?" "
"3 hours" he says.  "Okay let me take it out"

I take out my laptop and show him different folders I created for different projects, the one titled family seems to grab his attention.

"Family?"
"Yea that folder is filled with photos I've taken of my family" I open up the folder, "Some are a little silly" I said giggling at the picture of my younger cousin with his tongue out, Junkook cracks a smile to. "He is cute, how old?"
"There he is about 15 i'm only 2 years older then him" "Oh okay, who is that?" He points at a girl in the photo "Oh that's my other cousin, she is 20 there"
"She is pretty"

"I know right? She lives in Connecticut now with her fiancé"
"That is nice, oh what's that" He points a at folder called Black & White.

I love taking pictures in black and white, i've always had. "Oh this one is my favorite" I open up the folder, theres people, animals, buildings, art, other cameras, plants, water, etc in that folder.
We talk about the photos some more than we talk about each other. He's also into editing and cameras to and so is Taehyung after he made his way over here about an hour ago. They ask me questions about my life and New York, the more questions they ask the more boys come over. We all talk and get to know each other until the plane lands and we head for the car.

Luckily there aren't that many fans but it's still overwhelming, i'm going to have to get used to that.
We finally get to the boys place and I do have to say it's most beautiful place i've ever seen.

They show me around and I instantly fall in love. They tell me there are 4 bedrooms upstairs and 3 down here. Wait do I like have to share because if I do oh no.
"Am I sharing a room?" Namjoon laughs a little. "No Yoongi and Hoseok are sharing room, since Yoongi most times isn't home"

I wiped my forehead "Okay good I was worried for a second"
"It's okay don't worry (Y/N), look let me show you you're room" I walk to the end of the hallway and my room is beautiful. There's a huge bed, with two night stands next to it, a walk in closest, my own bathroom with a bathtub that looks more like a hot tub, a bay window perfect for photos, a flat screen T.v that perfectly faces my bed but can be adjusted and my own desk that excites me the most. I put my my bag down since the boys insisted they carry mine after 3 tries I let them win. I start to put my clothes away and Hoseok offers to help me. He helps organize my clothes, both of us being neat freaks but eventually we finish and go to the kitchen to have a snack where all the boys are. Then it hit's me like a moving truck.

I'm living with Bts.

(A/N) Okay so hope enjoyed i'm thinking about making the next chapter jump like a good month just so I don't have to write what's happening everyday and drag the story on. So I think i'll just have a time skip but i'll write it later my arm hurts :(

But thanks for reading lovely's and enjoy the next chapter when it comes out of course :) Ouch! my arm just cracked :(