The contract

Also (A/N) Don't come for (Y/N) and her New York lingo okay. If i'm writing the word Wit for example it's on purpose remember she is from BROOKYLN it's how she speaks. So if she says word like Wit or buggin it's her normal. Okay now you can continue.

Monday morning I walk through the big doors of grand central station. Luckily it being a Sunday and not Monday morning that aren't as many people then there usually are. I looked by the escalator seeing Brian and Alyssa at the bottom. I went over to them letting them guide me since you need a pass to go upstairs to the law firm.
I stand behind them holding my black purse. I decided to dress professionally wearing black slacks, a white blouse and wearing black slip on shoes I found at the thrift store. As I stand behind the pair my leg's start to literally shake. I'm not even nerous about meeting the boys. If anything i'm more worried about what that contract says. I wonder if I have to like do stuff. I mean I'm not a virgin but thinking about it makes me sweat a little and I don't know these men.

We make our ways towards an elevator and we all fit inside. "Are you nervous?" Alyssa ask. I shake my head scoffing I reply, "No Ally not at all, i'm so excited!" I say sarcastically, forgetting she can't tell the difference.
"Really!" She jumped.
Brain looked away slightly embarrassed for her since she couldn't tell I wasn't serious. My face instantly changed snaring at her. I raise my hand

"Girl- I should smack you" I place my hand back down. "Of course i'm nervous I feel like i'm being shipped off to get married!" She sighed letting go of Brian, "Look everything is gonna be fine, it's only for 2 years and that's it"

"Oh yea yea two years of my life spent with people don't know! What am I even gonna do about my apartment!" She sighed looking down at her feet. "I'm sorry Y/n I just...I know you want to start your business and I thought this could help" she picked up her head. "And maybe it can even help with that broadway career you always wanted"
she says trying to lighten the mood. She lifts her head back up slowly after I tap her shoulder.

I shake my head I don't want to hurt Ally's feelings hut she really messed up here. "Look you don't have to worry about me" I put my hands on her shoulder. All our lives she has always taken care of me.
She let me stay at her place when I could stand mine, she through birthday parties when my parents forget including her and mothering helping me with my sweet 16. She has always given me food to eat and even money for school. She always helps me but this time I wanted to do it my self, so I did.

Listen I auditioned already for that new show Ms.Judgement. My friend told me about it so I signed up and audition-"
Alyssa jumped on me embracing me in a hug. She squeezed me tight as Brian slightly chuckled. She let go but still held onto my shoulders looking deep into my eyes. "That's amazing Y/n! When we're you gonna tell me!"
I laughed "After I told everyone else so you would tell the whole world!" She pouted letting go of my shoulders "I don't have a big mouth" me and Brian both looked at each other rolling our eyes then secretly chuckling.
"It's okay having a good mouth is a good thing" I say, she looked up at me "Really?"

"Yes" Brian responses sending her a quick. She chuckling falling into his side. "Ewww gross!" I say.  She smiled hugging me again. She whispers into my ear. "Lucas would be so proud" she smiles letting go falling back in Brian's side. Lucas. A name who still stings hehe said out loud. I'll tell you about him later, I don't need that kind of stress right now.
A couple seconds go by before I ask. "Question" I face Brain, "Is the contract scary or crazy like 50 shades of Grey?" He turns to me slightly left her left arm fall from Ally.
"Well i've read over it briefly and it doesn't seem that bad. From what it seems you'll be kept hidden from the public. When your around them and you'll also be a fake "employee" I think your pretending to be one of their mangers, but you don't actually have to do anything that involves mange"