Smile

My partner lifts me in the air, the most dramatic scene in our entire number and from the new position I see one of them in the crowd, smiling and crying. Clapping for me, is this a dream? If so please wake me.

We walk around outside for a while every time I get inspired I snap a photo of one of them. We walked along this trail and I took some pretty good shots of the boys. I took one of Jin leaning against a tree, the light from the sun hitting him perfectly, I decided to take a couple photos of Hobi there to and Tae.

As we  walked further onto the trail, I find these really pretty large rocks or stones I don't know. I tell Namjoon to sit on the rocks. The natural light worked well with his tan skin so I took couple of shots. I got on the floor, I even bent down to get some really nice ones of him. He looked beautiful, nature life suits him.

Then I took a couple of Jungkook and Jimin by this river. It was so pretty, it was full of fish and other small river creatures.
The sun glistened in the river and I thought it looked well with them the most. I took some of there photos apart, then I took some of together. Jimin couldn't stop smiling but I didn't mind I love his smile.

Lastly I took photos of Yoongi by this old railroad track. It was a little colder over here so Jungkook gave me his sweater even thought I refused at first. But decided to take it because I was actually freezing and he had brought two for some reason.

Yoongi's photos came out really very good, I had him sit on the tracks and as he would walk on the tracks I would take photos of him walk. Which came out really really good. His hair was pushed to the side exposing his forehead, all of there hair was in some degree. It's my favorite look on them so far, they look so mature even Jungkook who is a baby.

"Noona!"

"Yes Jungkook?"

"Let me take pictures of you, pleaseeee"

"What no baby I'm supposed to be taking pictures of you remember"

"Yea I know but you look so beautiful I want photos of you"

He pushed his lip out but I refused him, then he called back up.

"Fine if I can't do it then I know something who will get you to take photos!"

"Oh really, who?" I scoffed and smiled at him.

"Jimin -ahhh!!!"

Oh no. Mental face palm.

"Yes Jk?"

"I'm trying to get Noona to take pictures but my pout isn't working, please try yours"

"Okay Kookie"

I tried to walk away while they talked but I didn't make it very far.

"(Y/n)!" Jimin called out for me.

"Please let kookie take pictures of you, so we can keep them forever and ever. You look so beautiful today, well you always do Jagi, but I want pictures of you"

He made a pouty face and reaptly kept saying please.

Don't give in, don't give in.

Let's do it (BTS) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें