The Show Must Go On

Today is the day, it's showtime. I have my costume on ready to perform. I make my way on to the stage, for my final song.

I perform my heart out, starting off with the first lyrics.

How did I ever live this moment?

How did I ever learn to grow?

I simply can not understand the life I choose to live, the lost and the memories fill my empty heart.

I don't understand why you let me choose my fate, let me choose the choice I have to make between what's wrong and what's right.

I can't seem to understand the life I used to live, full of judgement! And pain from the jealousy, how I envy me. When all along it was me, she filled my empty void.

I let him see right through me to help understand that this is not the woman I was meant to be.

Luca comes out and lifts me into the air, I look into the crowd and meet eyes with Daniel who gives me big thumbs up and I smile back in return.

Luca begins to sing.

They call me Mr.Chance and I couldn't help but see past the broken dreams and promises that led you to your path.

But with this chance I grant to you may all he forgotten, let Ms.Judgement be who you are but not ashamed of your name.

There's a pause and we dance to the music. I lift my leg up high and he reaches for me and lifts me in the air. He spins me around. I'm now wearing a purple dress with blue hues.

I sing again, letting all my emotions out. Then our performance came to an end.

We all take a bow and head back stage and get ready for the cast party at Faith house.

I check my phone and see I've gotten a lot of new followers on Twitter and Instagram. I now have 2 million?!?!?! Crazy crazy. I look through Insta and see a picture of the boys. I haven't given myself time to really be sad about the break up, only the time I was with Luca did.

I've been so focused on performing that I've put everything else aside, but the fun is not over yet. I have to keep on performing again this Friday.

Friday

*Back in South Korea*

The boys just landed in America for their world tour. They performed in California, Texas, NJ. Tonight they are performing in NJ, they have all been pretty sad about the break up with (Y/n). Jimin wears the. bracelet (Y/n) left behind when she moved out. It's a red beaded bracelet she made with Hobi one day just hanging out.

Yoongi like (Y/n) hasn't shown any emotion to the break up, he kept his distance from her even when she lived with them. Never went to her room ever, barely spoke with her, never kissed her, all because he didn't want to fall in love just in case she left, like she did. But he did, he fell in love hard, he regrets never telling her.

He planned to go see her after the concert, he bought tickets to the show at 7:00pm, the concert ended at 6.

Back in New York.

"Lucas you did amazing during practice I can't wait to perform with you tonight!"

"Yea so did you (Y/n), so I have a question"

"What's your question?"

"How are you?"

"Eh not great, but I'm okay"