Chapter 18

Thea Hayden

For the past three days I've had endless shifts at the diner, thankfully I only had one class within those three days so that helped. I haven't seen much of anyone lately but that's on me. I've either been working or sleeping, it's a never ending cycle . I feel like a fucking zombie , I look like one too. At least with all the shifts I'm ahead on my aunts bills and the kids are stocked up on food for a good two weeks. I am now currently face down in my bed trying to get at least 40 minutes of sleep before I have to go Isabelle's soccer game. My eyes start getting heavy and I hear my door open slowly and someone whispers ,"How's my working girl?" it takes me a minute to realize that it was Harry. I slowly try and open my eyes , it's a bit blurry but I can see Harry smiling and squatting next to my bed . He brings his hand up to brush some of my hair off of my face and he kisses the crease between my eyebrows. "Hi,baby." I mumble and he laughs lightly . He starts to massage my shoulders and I moan, he continues to massage me. He feels really fucking good.

He moves me over in my bed and kicks off his shoes and lays down next to me. I snuggle into the crook of neck and he hugs my waist , I feel his hot breath against my neck. He lazily strokes his hand up and down my spine,"Go to sleep baby, I'll wake you up and I'll drive you to Elle's school."

I feel my self drift off into sleep and I feel Harry's movement continue.

I'm in the hospital with my dad, Logan and my new born sister Elle. Elle is supposed to leave the hospital today and we have her room all set up, mom is supposed to leave too. I can't wait until we're all home together, I miss having tea parties with mom. The doctors walk up to us in the waiting room, why are all three here?

"Hi Thea. How about me and your siblings go get some candy from the vending machines ." the girl doctor says and she picks up my brother Logan and I carry Elle and start walking to the vending machines .

I hear my dad start yelling , "You're fucking lying ! Fix her! Go fix her! My wife is not dead!"

What ? My mom's dead ? No no no no. She can't be dead, I start crying and give the nurse walking up to us my little sister and run up to my dad , "Mom's dead ?! She can't be dead. She said that she was going to read to me tonight and we we're going to make Elle a new outfit for my birthday coming up."

"Theadora ! Be quiet !" dad yells and I start to cry and I run outside in the cold fall air

I yell and slide down against the concrete wall, "She can't be dead, she can't be dead. No no no no no , NO!" I yell

I feel tears streaming down my face .

"Thea!Thea!" I hear someone yell and shake my shoulders .

"No no no no , please don't be dead." I whisper

"Baby, no ones dead. Wake up."

"Mom"I choke on my words

I finally open my eyes to see Harry laying next to me and pulling me into his lap and I hug him and start sobbing into his shoulder he starts to stroke my back again, "Now, before you check the time don't freak out because Elle's game was cancelled. She texted me because she knew you would be asleep."

I look at the time and it's 1 am, "Thank you Harry and about what you said the other night... you're everything and more too, more than you could possibly every know." we sit up in the bed and I place my hands behind is neck. He looks up at me and says ,"Baby, we can talk about that another time , what did you dream about."

"No , I don't want to talk about it. I want to talk about us , please it's the only thing that calms me down p-please." I say and break down and put my head in the crook of his neck and he starts to sooth me down and stroke my spine lightly.

"I-I'm sorry, please don't be mad ."

"Why the fuck would I be mad ?" He says and releases me from his hold to cup my face "I know you think that you're a burden but Thea, you don't understand how much you fucking mean to me. I've never felt this way about someone , I've never had a girlfriend before ." she says all in one breath , what did he just call me . "Did you just call me your girlfriend ?" I smile

"Never." he says and pecks my lips

"Yes you did, I'm Harry Styles first girlfriend ." I say and hug him and he falls back onto the bed and laughs .

"Yes you are baby, you're everything ."

"And you are everything to me." I'm falling for Harry Styles ......