Chapter 32

'You used to get it in your fishnets
Now you only get it in your night dress
Discarded all the naughty nights for niceness
Landed in a very common crisis
Everything's in order in a black hole
Nothing seems as pretty as the past though
That Bloody Mary's lacking in Tabasco
Remember when you used to be a rascal?'

Fluorescent adolescent ~arctic monkeys

Listen to the song while reading the chapter of u want 😁

Thea Hayden

"Princess.. what are you doing?" Harry asked me as I slowly walked backwards into his bedroom and took off my shirt and threw it on the couch. "I don't know, green eyes . What am I doing ?" I asked sarcastically and slid off my leggings and socks.

Harry eyes me closely and you can already see the bulge in his tight black jeans.  He started stalking towards me with an evil glint in his eyes that excited me. I turned into his bedroom eyeing him while doing so and biting my lower lip which made him grunt and follow my every foot step.

I took off my bra in a mind numbing matter as he ripped off his shirt and tight jeans, I smiled at the action. He took off his boxers and started stroking himself slowly to relive himself, jeez, that worked up already. "What kind of game you playing princess ?" he questioned as he was walking towards me and the back of my legs met the edge of the bed.

"I'm not playing any game."  I gaze into his darkened green eyes with innocent eyes that are far from innocent . Harry grunts and steps forward so that I fall back onto to the bed inevitably . He climbs on top of me with his hair falling around his face as he slowly traces over my body over and over again until I grab his chin and kiss him, hard.

I wrap my arms around his neck along with my legs around his waist, never breaking our kiss. Harry eagerly slips his tongue into my mouth as his free hand goes down to my clit. He squeezes my bundle of nerves and I let out a little yelp into his mouth and I can feel his smile growing on my lips. "Like that." he pants and I nod with no hesitation , I like it, a lot.

With Harry continuing his assault on my nerves, he takes his middle finger and pushes it inside me. I wrap my legs tighter around him to urge him on to keep going and he does, he soon enters another finger inside me. "Harry." I let out a breathy moan. He starts curling his fingers upward and hitting my g-spot . I was done with this whole teasing shit.

I know I was fucking with him earlier in the restaurant but no, not today Harold. In a matter of seconds I push his shoulder so he's now on the bed and I straddle him, "What do you think you're doing princess?" Harry creases his brows and drags his hands up my hips until the make their wait up to my face. "Go ahead, I know you want to." he smiles and brings his two fingers that were inside me seconds ago and I start sucking my juices off of them.

"Would you look at that." Harry hums as I finish myself off. I position my self above his hard length and sink down on it. We both let out a gasp ad Harry immediately takes a hold of my hips that are for sure going to bruise later , but I don't mind. I rest my hands on his chest and start to roll my hips slowly .

"Baby, I'm loving this but you gotta move faster." Harry locks our eyes as his grip on my hips tighten. "Okay, sorry." I apologize and he sits up and I almost fall back from the change of pace but he takes a hold of my back. "No need to apologize m'love."

I almost let another apology slip from my lips but I bite my tongue and start to bounce on him. Harry cups my cheeks as I grab and hold of his shoulders to steady myself. He starts placing soft kisses at the corner of my mouth and on my cheeks as I continue to go up and down on him.

He stops kissing my face and moves on to my chest, this makes me slow down my pace a bit for some reason. I throw my head back to give him more access to my skin and he starts kneading my breasts and playing with my nipples every now and again.