Chapter 42

'I don't wanna see you smile
I want you in the mornin'
Before you go performin'
Tell me something I don't know
And lead me to the place where no one ever goes
And Let me go under your skin
Let me find the demon that drives those heavenly limbs'

~Beige~ Yoke Lore 

Thea Hayden

I had my doctors appointment today and they said that I'm healing very well and I have very little scar tissue with the scar form my chest surgery . She did question about about the bruises on my back and my hips though. I couldn't come up with an answer so I just flat out admitted that I got fucked up against a bathroom door and Harry grabs my hips a lot while ....fucking

I no joke spit all of the shit out in one breath, it was embarrassing as hell. Thankfully, she started laughing instead of silently scolding me. And then after my appointment when Harry was waiting for me in the waiting room she grabbed my arm and started praising me on how I'm fucking and I quote , ' That long hair creature from god.'

That brings me to now, walking to my other doctors appointment. Today is the fist day that I go back to therapy, I lost count of how many times I've put if off. I finally lost excuses for not going , Harry doesn't know that I'm here , Sloan's walking me.

We stop in front of the building and she takes my hand in her own and then we face each other. I let out a breath and look into her brown eyes. "You've go this, T." she reassures me and smiles. "I'm picking you up after , no exceptions." she says again for the tenth time. "I know,I know." I state as she brings me in for a hug. "How much is this shit anyway?" I question as we get out of the hug and look back at the building that seems never-ending.

"I'll split the cost with you." she grabs my hand again and I whip my head at her. "Sloan ,no." I shake my head. "Thea, I swear to god you fight me on this I'm kicking your ass out of the dorm." she looks at me sternly and squeezes my hand. "Sl-" she cuts me off. "Thea Elizabeth Hayden. I love you but you have to let people help you sometimes." she begged and sighed.

"I love you." I tell her and she kisses my cheek and then walks off while flipping me off, tradition of course. I walk through the glass doors and I'm greeted with an average lobby. I go to wait in one of the chairs when someone comes out of their office. "Thea Hayden?" she asks and I look up and I give her a sweet smile and stand and glide into her office.

She sits down on a grey couch and I sit down on the one across from her and throw my hair up into a bun and stick my hands under my legs due to nerves. "Hi, I'm Margot." she sits down with her notebook and gives me a warm look."Hi, I'm Thea. Which you knew already. "I laugh nervously and she mimics. "You have no need to be nervous ,Thea. What we say within these walls stays here." she assures me as I nod at her.

"So, let's start easy." she clasps her hands together. "How old are you?" she asks me. "Nineteen." I answer and she gasps. " Nineteen, so young. I loved being nineteen." she widens her eyes with a grin that somehow makes me feel better with coming here.

"Any siblings?" she asks me. "Yeah, two." I tell her. "Older or younger?" she does really see like she's trying to make me comfortable which I really appreciate. "Younger. I'm the oldest." I say to her as she tells me that she's the youngest of four.

"What brings you here?" she asks me in a friendly manner. "I didn't have the best childhood , I guess." I shrug at her as she starts to write something down in her notebook, great. "My mom died after Elle, my sister was born." I start to explain as she then puts the notebook beside her on the couch and gives me her full attention. "How old is Elle?" she asks me.

"Fourteen, freshman in high school." I tell her and listens. "How old is your other sibling?" she questions. "Logan, he's fifteen." I tell her while bouncing my leg up and down. "Father?" she asks the one question I knew would come but I really didn't want to fucking answer. "C-charlie." I clear my throat and look down. "He was just sent to jail actually." I look back up with a smile.