Chapter 44

This is who I picture as John btw but you can picture whoever you please :)

And this is Sammy, Elle's bf

!Trigger warning!

sorry in advance 

Thea Hayden 

I pried my eyes open to the bright sun shining through the blinds and stretch out my arms and my back and slightly roll over to see and very passed out Harry. He has his face smooshed against the pillow with a line across his face indicating he slept very nicely.  

I smile at him and peck a kiss above his eyebrow which makes him groan a bit and roll onto his back and releasing the pillow from his hold. He exhales a long breath while getting comfortable in his new position. I decide on a whim to sit up and swing my leg over his waist so I'm straddling him and place the palms of my hands onto his chest which is slowing moving up and down. 

I shift my hips a bit above him which makes him quirk his brows and slightly move under me. I smirk at his reaction and start to grind my hips on him again and feel his already growing erection. He moves his head back and forth on the pillow supporting him while I dip my own head down and start to leave tendering kisses along his stomach. 

I trail my mouth up and up towards his chest and nip and suck at certain spots which seems to make him stir and come out of his unconscious state.  I swirl my tongue around his inked tanned skin which grants me a soft moan from his luscious pink perfect lips.  I grind my hips some more while his eyes open and take in the scene in front of him. 

He sucks in a sharp breath as he sloppy grin takes over his face . He slides his hands to my hips but I quickly rip them off and pin them above his head and give him a wicked grin as I grind my hips more and more on his crotch and letting breathy moans escape from me. His breath quickly changes as his eyes dart back and forth between my face and our centers. 

I smash my mouth onto his and tighten my grip on his wrists as he bucks up his hips in response to my body this early in the morning. I break our kiss unknowingly and sit up fully with the smirk still overtaking my lips and shift a bit down his legs and drag my own hands up and down his legs , massaging them while doing so. Harry coughs a bit trying to hold in his noises due to Louis being in the other room.