Chapter 5

Thea Hayden

As the door shuts completely I turn to look at Harry and he's staring at me very seeming like he's very interested in my fucking pores.

"So who's John? Your little boyfriend ?" Harry questions

"Oh no  . John is my brothers boyfriend .... and I don't have a boyfriend ." I state not knowing why I told him that I'm single .

"Oh really? So princess is single ?" He says while smirking

"Yeah , no one really wants to date a girl that has to take care of her siblings as her own kids because her aunt has breast cancer ." I say as his face falls and he goes into his pockets and pulls out a pack of cigarettes and hands one to me .

"You obviously need this more than me." He states

I put the cigarette in my mouth and while taking the lighter I had in my pocket and lighting it.

"Thanks" I say while blowing out the smoke.

I open the door to the loft and yell , " Did you guys eat ?!"

"No!" Elle yells back

"Well what do you want I'll pick it up now !"

"CHINESE!" Elle,Logan and John all yell back.

"Okay , I'll be back in 30!"

I close the door and look back at Harry whose smiling at me, " Sooo, I'm gonna get them Chinese, thank you again for driving us home."

"Oh it's no problem, you need a ride to the Chinese place?"

"It's a block down , so I'm good . Do you wanna walk with me?" I ask

He stared at me silently. Nice going Thea , why would he want to walk with you . He's a hot guy that gets around he doesn't want to walk around with a sob story that teachers tells students to not end up like.

"Sure"

Uh oh okay , he said sure .

"Oh okay" I say as I feel my cheeks starts to heat up.

We walk down the stairs and then walk out of the building to make a right around the corner .

I feel my phone suddenly start vibrating in my pocket.

It's Sloan

"Hello"

"THEA!" She says so fucking loud I had to pull the phone away from my ear and Harry could hear her , he looked at me very confused .

"Hey Sloan, what's up?"

"What's up ?! Don't you what's up me young lady ! You just leave a note saying 'I'm off  to the hospital' . Are you okay?!" Sloan yells into my ear.

"Yeah I'm fine Roslyn had a bad night . We stayed there for a little then got a ride home from Harry and now we are getting Chinese because the kids haven't eaten ." I explain

"Well at least your okay. Wait! Harry?!" Sloan yells , again .

"Um yeah"

"Well shit ,T!"

"Hey ,Sloan can I call you back ?"

"Yeah of course . Love you ."

"Love you" I say then hang up and look at Harry

"Sorry she's a little protective over me ." I state

"No ,it's okay." He states while laughing

He has a cute laugh ....

We got to the Chinese place and got the food and started walking back home.

"Well your life is eventful isn't it ,darling." Harry says

"Yeah... that's one way to say it ."

We got to my building and walked up the stairs to my floor.

I put the food down in front of my door and then looked back up at him.

"Um thank you again for everything ." I say

"No problem, baby"

I called him baby in my dream ,shit. But the way he says it makes my stomach clench and my cheeks burn. My heart started to race and my breathing shallowed.

He stepped closer to me then kissed me softly . He pulled away but I grabbed his neck and pulled him towards me and kiss him. He subtly slips his tongue into my mouth. I started to kiss him aggressively and he did it back . Both of our breathing picks up as I grip his hair as he's gripping my hips . I finally realize what the fuck I'm doing and I pull back .

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." I apologize still breathing pretty heavily.

"Don't worry about it baby , you're great at making out so it's a win for me ."

He turns and starts walking toward the stairs while yelling , "Goodnight princess !"

Um anyways 😁
Sorry this was really short

Um anyways 😁Sorry this was really short