Chapter 8

Thea Hayden

I'm sitting on my knees in the middle of my dorm uncontrollably crying, Harry sits down in front of me and takes me by the hips so I'm straddling his lap and hugging him tightly as he is doing the same to me.

"Shhh, baby it's okay." he says in almost a whisper. He starts to rub my back which feels really nice and slows down my breathing a little.

"I'm an a-awful person. I didn't want to say those things to him. I never wanted to h-hurt him, I was so m-mean."

"No, baby you are not an awful person and you said all the rights things, he deserved it." he soothes me down.

"I-I'm awful-l." I hyperventilate, everyone is starting at me waiting for me to have a panic attack. Well at least Noelle and Caroline since they are the only ones that know....

I hate being stared at...

But green eyes is the only thing calming down right now.

"You want a shower?" Harry asks timidly.

I nod and he helps me get up.

I look and my friends who I kept a secret from for a a year and I say, "I'm sorry." then turned around to go to our bathroom, Harry follows. I would be objecting to it but it hurts to much to be alone right now.

I open the door and we both step into the bathroom and I look into his eyes and I break down again. To think the guy I bumped into at the party would be seeing me crying a few weeks later is mind blowing to me.

He grabs my waist to pull me into a hug, it's just us now, it feels nice.

I'm crying again and stutter, "I-I'm a whore."

He releases are hug and looks down at me and takes a hold of my face, I look into his eyes and evaluate all of his features and land on his lip ring than back to his eyes again before he says, "Don't you ever say that about yourself again. Got It, because I know some whores and you my love are the complete opposite." he states while still looking into my green eyes. " He just couldn't keep his tiny dick in his pants." he says and I laugh quietly.

"You've got a cute laugh." he says in a whisper

"Thanks, green eyes." I say without realizing

"Green eyes?" he questions

shit, why did I say that.

"Oh um , it's something I've been calling you in my head lately, it's stupid."

Way to fucking go you fucking idiot.

"It's not stupid , it's really cute actually." he says as I smile and look at my feet.

"U-um I am going to take a shower now so..." I say trying not to be rude because he's been so sweet to me.

"Okay baby,I'll be outside for when you're done." he stands up straight and takes my neck then kisses my forehead . It was a sweet gesture but made me feel like I was five.

He goes to open the door and looks and me and asks, "Can I call you green eyes?"

I nod and laugh as he smiles and leaves the bathroom.

Why does he make me smile so much? I like that he wants to call me green eyes....

Harry Styles

I leave the bathroom and hear the water turn on. I hope she's okay, she looks so broken....

"She was pregnant." is all Sloan says while looking at Noelle and Caroline on the other end of the room.

"Yeah." Caroline says

"Why didn't she tell us?" Juliet asks

"She was ashamed for sleeping with Nathan again after they broke up and when she found out she was pregnant it was just too much for her. This was only a couple months before Roslyn found out about the cancer but she was still able to take care of Logan and Isabelle at the time. When you think about it she made the best choice because she wouldn't have been able to take care of her siblings and a baby with Roslyn in the hospital. She would probably ended up dropping out of Seattle fully instead for transferring to nyu and work full time at the diner. And let's be real Nathan would have ditched and his father would have payed her off to put the kid up for adoption because his 'perfect golden boy' had to have a good education with no distractions and we all know that Thea would never be able to give up her kid. Her siblings are pretty much her own kids , that kid would have been everything to her but she would have thrown away her life in the process." Noelle states with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Shit you're not wrong, Thea is the one girl that needs to get out of here. She needs to get her degree and get the life that she fucking deserves. She wants to get married and have kids one day and she was never against abortion by any means and neither are any of us but she has too big of a heart. For fuck sakes she cried in the 5th grade because our class frog died because she forgot to feed him."Juliet says

"Thea is too kind, but did Nathan really yell at her?" Sloan questions

"That actually we didn't know, we knew about the abortion and him being a grade a jackass but not him yelling at her." Caroline states

I go to stand by the couch which was where they all were and they look up at me."Erm, hi."

"Did you know?"Juliet asks

"No, I didn't know." I state

Why the fuck would I know?

"Well it's kind of obvious you guys have some sort of thing going on an-" She gets cut off by a repeating pounding at the door.

I open it and it's him again, the prick. And now all I see is red...